IGNORED

Advice required

fatman

5 minutes ago, fatman said:

I have a season ticket in block 21 of South Stand. A friend wants to come to the Fulham game. Next seat to me has been unoccupied for every home game so far but the online ticket page says no seats are available to buy. Anyone know why this might be.

Obvious question but could someone have bought the ticket already? They have been on general sale for a while. 

15 minutes ago, fatman said:

Thanks. Not sure what else I expected. For the record, I'm not really fat. Intended to be batman but hit a wrong key. Maybe I'll just give them a call.

Hi, Fatman here.  I need two seats for the Fulham game.............Both for you Sir?  No, I'm really Batman, just wondered if I could bring Robin bob bob bobbin along.

37 minutes ago, wendyredredrobin said:

If there are any empty seats around, most of us are happy to budge up one to allow two to sit together.

I dont think that the crowd for the Fulham game will be that big, so there are sure to be empty seats.

Where do you sit? - most people around me won’t move to allow you passed let alone budge up to let you sit down.

Genuine question as moving seat next season !!

It is possible that the season ticket holder lives a long way away or abroad so is unable to attend very often. Or like the seat in front of me in S22, it is owned by the guy in the next seat and it's for a young relative when they are old enough to go on a regular basis.

What you should do is get a ticket for your mate as near to you as possible and just look around at kick off for the empty ones that are always there.

Thanks everybody, helpful and otherwise. Luckily there is the home game with Derby tonight so I'll get there early and sort it. Anyone want to say hi I'll be in my usual seat, row 5 red shirt with an empty seat next to me.Oh, and my real name is Trigger. COYR.

9 minutes ago, fatman said:

Thanks everybody, helpful and otherwise. Luckily there is the home game with Derby tonight so I'll get there early and sort it. Anyone want to say hi I'll be in my usual seat, row 5 red shirt with an empty seat next to me.Oh, and my real name is Trigger. COYR.

You might find more than one empty space around you tonight, that’s if you get past the gates.

If this was a whoosh, then :redcard:

2 hours ago, fatman said:

Thanks. Not sure what else I expected. For the record, I'm not really fat. Intended to be batman but hit a wrong key. Maybe I'll just give them a call.

I have a season ticket in flock 21 of South Stand. A briend wants to come to the Bulham game. Next seat to me has feen unoccupied bor every home game so bar fut the online ticket page says no seats are availafle to fuy. Anyone know why this might fe.

It happened again :whistle:

I have a season ticket in block 21 of South Stand. A friend wants to come to the Fulham game. Next seat to me has been unoccupied for every home game so far but the online ticket page says no seats are available to buy. Anyone know why this might be.

They left it vacant as you are fat, man?

3 hours ago, fatman said:

Please tell me the registrar hit the wrong key and your mate Robin became Dobin...!

What a pair .... now known as Fatman & Dobin  :)  

11 hours ago, fatman said:

Doubtless stood in the singing section.....

Archived