IGNORED

Keith Andrews - Pundit

INCRED

8 minutes ago, INCRED said:

So looks like he’s written us off this evening on Sky and thinks second place is between Derby, Cardiff & Villa

Time to step up boys and make him eat his words!

Interesting. Cardiff have been very poor recently. Their football shows less potential than our own. 

Wasn’t it him that mocked us in the media when he rejoined MK Dons on loan in Feb 2015?! I rather think it was, something along the lines of he’d joined a bigger club than Bristol City.....we then continued to walk over every other team on our way to clinching the League One Champions Trophy....he’s a fool....and I’m still so, so grateful to Steve Cotterill for giving us THAT season...

1 minute ago, BS3_RED said:

The wally with the brolly showing he knows jack shit now.

Eh? He was full of praise, knew details about individual players, recognised our injury crisis, and says Johnson is manager of the season if it ends now. He’s thinks it’ll be a challenge for us to maintain our promotion push but that’s his opinion. Saying one thing negative doesn’t mean he knows “jack shit”.

2 minutes ago, nickolas said:

And Mclaren. A ‘miracle’ we’ve done what we have. 

Simply pure understanding of any team other than the ‘biggys’. 

We have more 1st team injuries than probably any other champ team so theyre just clueless. 

Given most of us expected a mid table finish and we’re currently in the play offs despite an injury crisis and a distracting cup run, I can see what he’s saying, although “miracle” is a bit strong.

Why are people so touchy about any perceived negative comment?

5 minutes ago, ChippenhamRed said:

Eh? He was full of praise, knew details about individual players, recognised our injury crisis, and says Johnson is manager of the season if it ends now. He’s thinks it’ll be a challenge for us to maintain our promotion push but that’s his opinion. Saying one thing negative doesn’t mean he knows “jack shit”.

I actually think he’s bang on, at present we will struggle to keep up the push 

2 minutes ago, KeepUpLino said:

I actually think he’s bang on, at present we will struggle to keep up the push 

It’s hardly an outrageous suggestion off the back of three straight defeats and a tough game tonight. He’s entited to his opinion but some people evidently can’t handle criticism alongside praise.

Watched ELF  matters before this programme started. Sky generally do a brilliant job but ffs . Andy hinchcliffe, what do you ******* do all week , do some research . He said, Bristol city have played the same players without much rotation and that will count eventually. No mention of 6 long term injuries and four of them major players :grr:

SM needs to do a bit more research - 40 goals between Tammy and Tomlin last season? Apart from that think he hasn't said much I disagree with, except we won't make the play offs. I think KAis probably the best EFL pundit they've  had, apart from writing us off for automatic! Don't mistake disagreeing with somebody for not being very good.

Archived