IGNORED

Hörður

reformed_red

2 minutes ago, super slick said:

He’s shit. Don’t care that he’s funny and approachable on twitter he’s a bang average footballer. 

He’s not ‘shit’ is he

International Footballer

Does he suit the Championship ? And our way of 0laying ? - not as a centre back and ‘ok’’ as a back up left back

Hes shit. End of. I wanted him to do well but its just not worked for him here. Hes too nice and pretty for the nit and grit of championship football im afraid.

Flint obviously doesnt rate or feel comfortable with him partnering him, you can tell with the amount of abuse and bollockings he dished out to him. The bloke cant defend, he cant pass and his positional awareness is atrocious for an international defender! Thanks for the long throws and the clap :fear: but I hope were looking to move him on. 

2 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

He’s not ‘shit’ is he

International Footballer

Does he suit the Championship ? And our way of 0laying ? - not as a centre back and ‘ok’’ as a back up left back

I don’t think he’s “shit” but International Footballer isn’t proof of quality. If I was from San Marino I’d have half a chance of calling myself an international footballer. Magnússon comes from a country with a population half that of Bristol.

3 minutes ago, ChippenhamRed said:

I don’t think he’s “shit” but International Footballer isn’t proof of quality. If I was from San Marino I’d have half a chance of calling myself an international footballer. Magnússon comes from a country with a population half that of Bristol.

THIS.

People are so blinded by the fact hes an Icelandic international and he came from Juventus that they cant see hes awful

Archived