IGNORED

How much do we pay Liverpool for Kent missing games?

tinman85

6 minutes ago, tinman85 said:

First fine tonight. I wonder what the fee is. 

Unsubstantiated guff.

If it's similar to the deal Cardiff have for Marko Grujic, there is a cost of £0 fully attributable to this evening's team selection since that's looked at across the entire loan period. But that doesn't suit your mentality.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/42744447

1 minute ago, View from the Dolman said:

Unsubstantiated guff.

If it's similar to the deal Cardiff have for Marko Grujic, there is a cost of £0 fully attributable to this evening's team selection since that's looked at across the entire loan period. But that doesn't suit your mentality.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/42744447

Not having a go. Just generally interested. Some people take things the wrong way. 

Believe it’s a case of we pay Y amount of wages if he plays N number of games and we pay X amount of wages if he plays fewer than N number of games. So no stress.

Plus I’m sure the “penalty” has been deemed financially acceptable and affordable should he play fewer than N games.

Club won’t go to the financial wire if we don’t play Kent every week.

25 minutes ago, tinman85 said:

Not having a go. Just generally interested. Some people take things the wrong way. 

Take things the wrong way? You categorically stated in the OP we are getting fined for not playing RK and several posters have pointed out that is probably not the case. 

23 minutes ago, tinman85 said:

I just don't have the words to express how much I like this post!. Simple question don't expect pelters. See ya 

I think people on here are suspicious of your constant negativity. You say you're just asking simple questions but implying much more.

It doesn't matter because I think most people on here can see through it.. Especially as your also constantly wrong. 

4 hours ago, tinman85 said:

First fine tonight. I wonder what the fee is. 

Your posts recently have been ******* awful..! 

Give it a rest or think before you post. 

You used to contribute quite well. 

Have you had your account hacked by a moron..?

8 hours ago, tinman85 said:

Don't upset the clique here or you'll be marked out for life.  Folks really don't like it when people ask difficult questions or dare to swim against the tide.

It's a local forum for local people...

20 minutes ago, Rednwhiterob said:

Don't upset the clique here or you'll be marked out for life.  Folks really don't like it when people ask difficult questions or dare to swim against the tide.

It's a local forum for local people...

No Rob. It’s not due to that. It’s consistently bad posts from Tinman for a long time. 

By bad posts I mean constant exaggerated melodramatic negativity, loaded questions such as the one in this thread and just a clear lack of understanding about our transfer policy. 

2 hours ago, Phileas Fogg said:

No Rob. It’s not due to that. It’s consistently bad posts about the same things from Tinman for a long time. 

By bad posts I mean constant exaggerated melodramatic negativity, loaded questions such as the one in this thread and just a clear lack of understanding about our transfer policy. 

Fixed

2 hours ago, Phileas Fogg said:

No Rob. It’s not due to that. It’s consistently bad posts from Tinman for a long time. 

This. 

3 hours ago, Phileas Fogg said:

Bad posts? This is a forum. A forum for opinions. Not for clapping everything we do. Always strive to do better. Never settle for second best. That's my mandate for life. 

3 hours ago, Phileas Fogg said:

Lack of clear understanding??? I simply want to know how much we are paying for him not playing! Nobody seems to have answered. Nixon says it is fortunes. Happy to meet away from the keyboard at the sports bar for a face to face chat. I'm sure we will get on very well. I'm a great guy. I'll even pay for the drinks 

1 minute ago, tinman85 said:

Bad posts? This is a forum. A forum for opinions. Not for clapping everything we do. Always strive to do better. Never settle for second best. That's my mandate for life. 

Ok I apologise, you’re right - perhaps a bit harsher than I intended.

What I mean really is that I find myself disagreeing with almost all your posts but do find the loaded questions (such as this thread) a bit irritating.

1 minute ago, Phileas Fogg said:

Ok I apologise, you’re right - perhaps a bit harsher than I intended.

What I mean really is that I find myself disagreeing with almost all your posts but do find the loaded questions (such as this thread) a bit irritating.

Yes but I equally disagree with you and a lot of others. If we all ate pizza every day life would be boring. 

Archived