IGNORED

How much do we pay Liverpool for Kent missing games?

tinman85

4 minutes ago, tinman85 said:

Yes but I equally disagree with you and a lot of others. If we all ate pizza every day life would be boring. 

Agreed - fun to have people to lock horns with. Exactly why this is a good forum. For what it’s worth I agree with you that Cameron Jerome would’ve been a good signing.

17 minutes ago, tinman85 said:

Lack of clear understanding??? I simply want to know how much we are paying for him not playing! Nobody seems to have answered. Nixon says it is fortunes. Happy to meet away from the keyboard at the sports bar for a face to face chat. I'm sure we will get on very well. I'm a great guy. I'll even pay for the drinks 

It’s not going to be a fine, per every game that he doesn’t appear in. 

It will be an extra payment if he hasn’t played a specified percentage of games during his loan period. 

24 minutes ago, tinman85 said:

Lack of clear understanding??? I simply want to know how much we are paying for him not playing! Nobody seems to have answered. Nixon says it is fortunes. Happy to meet away from the keyboard at the sports bar for a face to face chat. I'm sure we will get on very well. I'm a great guy. I'll even pay for the drinks 

Do you really expect a answer? 

Whenever has anybody on as you say a local forum been able to breakdown detailed cost implications of any club transfer? I can't remember that happening. The point is you weren't expecting a answer. You wanted another excuse to open up another negative talking point to fit your agenda that's the crux of it. 

4 hours ago, Rednwhiterob said:

Don't upset the clique here or you'll be marked out for life.  Folks really don't like it when people ask difficult questions or dare to swim against the tide.

It's a local forum for local people...

Ha. Too true that

Archived