IGNORED

Today’s football/ Bets

Red Army 75

3 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

Right that’s the 3pm kick offs over....now need Wednesday to do us a favour.  Would make the day a bit better if Leeds and Cardiff were to lose today.

Too true, makes it a lot better if Wednesday can do the business.

Boro, Fulham & Brentford are going to have a fair bit to say this season yet too. Important wins for all three of them today.

9 hours ago, OldlandReddies said:

Will not be a good result for us but, after the massive effort they put in on Wednesday, I think Sheff Utd are a good bet to come back from a tired Norwich team with at least a point. Bet them Double Chance. Dare i say it as well.....The Gas should win against an injury ridden Bradford side.

Hope a few of you may have been on.

10 hours ago, OldlandReddies said:

Will not be a good result for us but, after the massive effort they put in on Wednesday, I think Sheff Utd are a good bet to come back from a tired Norwich team with at least a point. Bet them Double Chance. Dare i say it as well.....The Gas should win against an injury ridden Bradford side.

I should have listened to you, had a 7 game accumulator and 6 of them came in and the one that let me down  - you got it Norwich! Would have picked up £5.5k on a £10 stake if Norwich had won

Archived