IGNORED

Was it a penalty

Redmycolour

On 20/01/2018 at 10:37, glynriley said:

First reaction, because of the meal that Jerome made of it, NO.

Having seen the replay, **** YES!!

My thoughts as well.

I'm glad he didn't give it not least as it saved us a point but he did dive which is what the ref saw. go down naturally and then ref gives that.

On 20/01/2018 at 13:52, View from the Dolman said:

It's very much not allowed.

"34.4 Giant Screens. Except with the prior written consent of The League, giant screens or the like at a Club’s ground shall not be used to relay to spectators closed circuit pictures of the Match at which they are present. Any consent given under this Regulation shall be subject to the following conditions:

34.4.1 the screen shall be located so that it does not interfere with the Match at which it is used or distract the Players and Match Officials;

34.4.2 it shall be operated by a responsible person who is fully aware of the conditions covering its use;

34.4.3 the screen may be used to show live action and, when the ball is not in play, action replays of positive incidents; and

34.4.4 the screen shall not be used to show:

(a) action replays of negative or controversial incidents;

(b) any incident which may bring into question the judgement of any Match Official;

(e) any material which would tend to criticise, disparage, belittle or discredit The League, any Club or any Official, Player or Match Official or to bring the game into disrepute."

https://www.efl.com/-more/governance/efl-rules--regulations/section-5--fixtures/

Hope someone is having a word about Derby then. They replayed every controversial incident. One, a corner that was given as a goal kick, they replayed even before the goal kick was taken. I thought the ref was going to see it and change his mind. 

On 1/20/2018 at 13:52, View from the Dolman said:

It's very much not allowed.

"34.4 Giant Screens. Except with the prior written consent of The League, giant screens or the like at a Club’s ground shall not be used to relay to spectators closed circuit pictures of the Match at which they are present. Any consent given under this Regulation shall be subject to the following conditions:

34.4.1 the screen shall be located so that it does not interfere with the Match at which it is used or distract the Players and Match Officials;

34.4.2 it shall be operated by a responsible person who is fully aware of the conditions covering its use;

34.4.3 the screen may be used to show live action and, when the ball is not in play, action replays of positive incidents; and

34.4.4 the screen shall not be used to show:

(a) action replays of negative or controversial incidents;

(b) any incident which may bring into question the judgement of any Match Official;

(e) any material which would tend to criticise, disparage, belittle or discredit The League, any Club or any Official, Player or Match Official or to bring the game into disrepute."

https://www.efl.com/-more/governance/efl-rules--regulations/section-5--fixtures/

shall we tell someone important? :)

23 hours ago, italian dave said:

Hope someone is having a word about Derby then. They replayed every controversial incident. One, a corner that was given as a goal kick, they replayed even before the goal kick was taken. I thought the ref was going to see it and change his mind. 

You would have thought the fourth official would have had a word after the first time they did it and explained the rules to them. It makes you wonder if they`ve been doing it for every home game.

Ram in peace(s),

Deffo penalty, but he did make a meal of it as you all say, can't condone that tbh, and I also think maybe the Derby fans getting on the ref's back from well in the first half might have turned him against us, but he did give an alarming number of dodgy decisions for both sides. Also the video replays which were a surprise to us, we've honestly never done that before, I can only imagine we had a new video operator who wasn't briefed properly.

Very enjoyable game, I'd have took a point at the start after you destroyed us second half at AG, but then we made a better fist of it this time around and I thought we had the better chances (and should have had a penalty).

Onward and (hopefully) upwards, always found you to be decent fans, balanced and always friendly (except for in the 80's, but that was a bit different), always enjoy our days out at Ashton Gate.

Good luck against Citeh.

Archived