IGNORED

Gary Rowlett - fair play to him

Robbored

5 minutes ago, Robbored said:

Post match reaction was top class I thought. Accepted that ref had made the wrong decision on the penalty but didn't whinge or complain about it. He was very philosophical about it.

Can you imagine if Colin had been the Derby manager?................:facepalm:

It's almost like he deserves people getting his name right.

Thought both managers gave honest assessments in their tv interviews. 

Refreshing. 

Perhaps this is how young(ish) managers do it these days, or do they just become bitter and twisted over time. What was Warnock like when he was taking Scarborough into the league?

3 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

Refreshing. 

Perhaps this is how young(ish) managers do it these days, or do they just become bitter and twisted over time. What was Warnock like when he was taking Scarborough into the league?

He was a polite, gracious, magnanimous young man of course.  

10 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

Refreshing. 

A lot depends on in what way the manager is managed by the owner

11 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

Refreshing. 

Probably still a C U next Tuesday when he managed them!

12 minutes ago, Robbored said:

Thanks..............:thumbsup:

Maybe you could explain to RidgeRed?

Well @RidgeRed, when Mr and Mrs W**ker had their little baby Colin they didn’t reckon with him becoming a football manager. 

After years of bullying for his profanic surname, he became a bitter and twisted individual.

As it happens, fans thought it would be funny to make up a pseudonym for him which only furthered his rage, and that explains why when interviewers call him Neil he unfalteringly unleashes a furious diatribe of bollocks.

18 minutes ago, stokes7 said:

I don't think he came across that good, said derby mainly dominated the game which is crap they had better chances but in no way did they dominate 

All managers 'big' their own team up. That's part of their job and because of that their views can be a bit one eyed.

2 hours ago, Robin1988 said:

Well @RidgeRed, when Mr and Mrs W**ker had their little baby Colin they didn’t reckon with him becoming a football manager. 

After years of bullying for his profanic surname, he became a bitter and twisted individual.

As it happens, fans thought it would be funny to make up a pseudonym for him which only furthered his rage, and that explains why when interviewers call him Neil he unfalteringly unleashes a furious diatribe of bollocks.

Now I understand. He's a born W**ker & there was me thinking he'd really had to work at it. A natural gift, I guess.

4 hours ago, stokes7 said:

I don't think he came across that good, said derby mainly dominated the game which is crap they had better chances but in no way did they dominate 

Agree. He also suggested that Derby were the only team looking to win it which was nonsense. 

26 minutes ago, RidgeRed said:

Ah, right. I thought his real name was Colin W'ker & people were turning it into Neil Warnock to wind him up, like. See earlier Robin 1988 post that explains all. Are we in the land of Whoosh here?

No, his real name is Colin C***, but we're not allowed to say that!!!

Archived