IGNORED

Tyson Fury has a message for us.

Vincent Vega

3 minutes ago, Fordy62 said:

How was that complete fat mess ever a heavyweight champion?

(rhetorical by the way!)

Because boxing comes naturally to him. Can't teach or train the way he fights. 

I can't wait for him to return to the ring. Didn't get anywhere near enough credit for the victory against klitscko.

7 minutes ago, Fordy62 said:

How was that complete fat mess ever a heavyweight champion?

(rhetorical by the way!)

Considering this was him just a few months ago, he's lost a hell of a lot of weight very quickly. He's been back training hard since October/November and has shifted about 4 stone. He claims he was 27 stone at his heaviest earlier last year so is probably about 22/21 at the moment. He needs to be about 18.5/19 before he's in respectable shape really. He's targeting a fight in April so I think he'll comfortably be there by then.

image.png

5 minutes ago, Vincent Vega said:

You're right, there's a reason AJ's team are keen to avoid him.

You're joking.    They'd fight him now if it was realistic.  However, Fury is overweight and unreliable.   When he's actually got back to the stage of looking like a contender, they'll make the fight happen.  And Joshua will win comfortably.

2 minutes ago, Phileas Fogg said:

Considering this was him just a few months ago, he's lost a hell of a lot of weight very quickly. He's been back training hard since October/November and has shifted about 4 stone. He claims he was 27 stone at his heaviest earlier last year so is probably about 22/21 at the moment. He needs to be about 18.5/19 before he's in respectable shape really. He's targeting a fight in April so I think he'll comfortably be there by then.

image.png

Looks like he successfully morphed into Tony Soprano.

2 minutes ago, The Bard said:

You're joking.    They'd fight him now if it was realistic.

Yes because he's nowhere near fighting shape!

However, Fury is overweight and unreliable. 

True

When he's actually got back to the stage of looking like a contender, they'll make the fight happen. 

They will, too much money in it not too.

And Joshua will win comfortably.

Disagree.

You're joking.    They'd fight him now if it was realistic.  However, Fury is overweight and unreliable.   When he's actually got back to the stage of looking like a contender, they'll make the fight happen.  And Joshua will win comfortably.

I'm not joking, and you're wrong . Joshua is flat footed and a walk on fighter. Fury will box his head off and probably stop him late on.

4 minutes ago, The Bard said:

Comfortably ? No chance it will be the most uncomfortable fight Joshua will ever have. IMO ending in defeat for Joshua and the squeaky clean 'Eddie Hearn' profile they give him. What a joke that is , fury will get under Joshua's skin pre fight and I think finally people will see the real Joshua . 

1 minute ago, Spoons said:

Comfortably ? No chance it will be the most uncomfortable fight Joshua will ever have. IMO ending in defeat for Joshua and the squeaky clean 'Eddie Hearn' profile they give him. What a joke that is , fury will get under Joshua's skin pre fight and I think finally people will see the real Joshua . 

The cover up on that Eddie Chambers thing was phenomenal - was absolutely outrageous that it didn't get properly outed.

5 minutes ago, Phileas Fogg said:

https://www.rt.com/sport/410162-anthony-joshua-superior-black-race/

One of the only news outlets to even comment on it amazingly

Wasn’t aware of that, appreciate there’s a boxing thread, but as I’ve mentioned on there, Joshua is the national golden boy. He’s been well managed by Hearn, Matchroom and Sky. He is clearly an individual with an interesting past, I do believe that AJ’s fall will be heavy and be interesting to see how he copes with that negative press.

Fury beats AJ, once he’s fit and had a couple of warm up fights with rounds 

8 minutes ago, Septic Peg said:

I can't stand Tyson Fury.

He's egotistical

I don't think he is particularly

arrogant, homophobic, misogynistic and just a general *****.

Yes he's said some silly things in the past. Whilst it doesn't excuse him, being from the background that he is means that perhaps he'd be exposed to some outdated views. He's a good man really, at least he's the real deal rather than a media trained illusion.

If you dislike Fury for those reasons, I'd be interested to know your views on the Joshua comments to Eddie Chambers in November (which is just the tip of the iceberg) 

If anyone fights him, I hope they wipe the floor with him.

Shame, I hope he comes back and reclaims his belts!

Archived