IGNORED

Taylor Moore

kiwicolin

20 minutes ago, ChippenhamRed said:

Genuine question - have you been watching him play for Cheltenham? If not, how can you come to that conclusion about a player who is only 20 years old who’s CAPTAINED his country at U17,U18,U19 and U20 level?

Fixed that for you.

Lot of people don't seem to get what we are doing. Bringing in young talented players, coaching them, then either playing for us or sold on. Being young players they will make mistakes. So if its Magnússon or Moore, or whoever else, chill out. 

The alternative is to bring in another Kilkenny, is that what you want?  Really ?

I've seen him play a couple of times (girlfriend supports Cheltenham) he's had a mixed season. He's a bit like Marlon Pack was.  Some fans love him and some didn't see what he brought to the team. 

I'd like to see him develop his positioning a bit as he does get caught out a few times but I think he'd be a good defender for us. 

1 hour ago, ChippenhamRed said:

Genuine question - have you been watching him play for Cheltenham? If not, how can you come to that conclusion about a player who is only 20 years old who’s represented his country at U17,U18,U19 and U20 level?

And is now playing in a struggling league two side!

1 hour ago, Robbored said:

He's a kid ffs.......learning men's football.

Try removing the 'S' from your username.............:disapointed2se:

Oh look a keyboard pussy. He cost a lot of money and is nowhere near making our bench. Perhaps we could have spent it a bit Moore wisely. 

1 hour ago, Robert the bruce said:

Really??...have you watched him often??..I've watched him on numerous occasions and I believe he has talent,all the raw materials. Just needs the experience & to toughen up.

If he wants it enough he can be a very good player.

So do you think the money was well spent?

Do you have any idea of what the club philosophy is?   

You surely know that City sign young players to develop them into potential first team players. Part of said development is to expose them to competitive men's football and that's why Moore is on loan along with several other youngsters. Hinds, Dowler and McCoulsky to name just three.

Do try to keep up................:facepalm:

1 hour ago, BetterRedthenBlue said:

I've seen him play a couple of times (girlfriend supports Cheltenham) he's had a mixed season. He's a bit like Marlon Pack was.  Some fans love him and some didn't see what he brought to the team. 

I'd like to see him develop his positioning a bit as he does get caught out a few times but I think he'd be a good defender for us. 

What position is he playing ? We signed him as a CB but didn't he start playing at Cheltenham at FB/WB ?  
I imagine he needs to build up strength and physique , but I think he could be decent from the little I've heard and seen.

41 minutes ago, Robbored said:

It's an investment..........as are all young signings and like all investments some pay off and others don't.

The way the market is going just because they are young and playing men’s football a couple of 0’s will be added to there value. 

Out of last seasons recruits 

Maggs - Break even (if he makes the team for Russia) 

Moore - Haven’t seen enough of to determine value (again if international caps continue should break even)

Brownhill - Profit

O’Dowda - Profit

Pato - Profit

Engvall - Loss (won’t be losing loads on him though)

Hegeler - Loss

O’Neil - Loss

Djuric - Break even 

Wright - Profit

Taylor - Profit (Championship striker, someone will pay near a mil for him)

1 hour ago, Robbored said:

Do you have any idea of what the club philosophy is?   

You surely know that City sign young players to develop them into potential first team players. Part of said development is to expose them to competitive men's football and that's why Moore is on loan along with several other youngsters. Hinds, Dowler and McCoulsky to name just three.

Where is he on loan at then? 

1 hour ago, You Do The Dziekanowski said:

The way the market is going just because they are young and playing men’s football a couple of 0’s will be added to there value. 

Moore - Haven’t seen enough of to determine value (again if international caps continue should break even)

Brownhill - Profit

O’Dowda - Profit

Pato - Profit

Hegeler - Loss

O’Neil - Loss

Djuric - Break even 

Wright - Profit

Keep forgetting O'Neil is even at the club

1 hour ago, You Do The Dziekanowski said:

Brownhill - Profit

O’Dowda - Profit

Pato - Profit

Hegeler - Loss

O’Neil - Loss

Djuric - Break even 

Wright - Profit

O'Neil was a free wasn't he? Loss will be just wages.

Hegeler we could still probably regain what we paid, was about 300k

Archived