IGNORED

Where did Fulham come from?

tinman85

Derby, Villa and Boro I think will finish above us - the rest probably fighting for the other two PO spots. Fulham and Brentford look good currently - Cardiff will be in the race too. I'm not too worried by Sheff Utd, Preston or Leeds though. Think Ipswich down won't make it so have discounted them. 

Basically its going to be very tough to stay in top - next few results key.

Its gonna be tough but think we will make top six. Boro are a good team, Brentford had unluck first half of the season. SU and Leeds? Cardiff? Famara back, Pisano and Odowda 2-4 weeks. Kent and Walsh here, maybe one more player in, a good one according to LJ. Djuric? Think we are as good as the team I ment. We managed to take one point against Derby away. In a month our squad is stronger.  QPR and Bolton two of massive games. Always believe, COYR!!!

17 hours ago, EmersonsRed said:

Guaranteed top 6 along with Derby, Wolves and Villa. 

Absolutely no guarantees.

If anyone thinks it’s guaranteed, think again.

It’s been 10 years since we were up the top of the championship - not sure any of us fans really know quite how tough it is to stay up there all season long.

Of course it can be done, 2nd can be done. But the competition....looking very tough indeed.

19 hours ago, tinman85 said:

Blimey. Didn't realise they were right behind us. Scary 

If only there was some sort of ranking system in place, where teams accumulated points or something, based on their results in each game. 

Then supporters could see at a glance, which teams were the better ones. 

That would stop these little surprises creeping up on us like this. 

Who'd have thought that arguably the best footballing team in this division for much of the second half of last season, might be half tidy this season. Wonders never cease..! 

Archived