IGNORED

Given up before a ball is kicked

Inactive user

I know it's a big ask.

I know we are against one of if not the best team in Europe.

I know we are behind.

I know we have injuries.

BUT

If you've already given up before a ball is kicked you should be ashamed of yourself.

Too many people I hear seem to have mentally thrown the towel in.  Get a grip people.  This is football.  This is BRISTOL CITY. WE CAN DO THIS.

6 minutes ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

Hoping for a win, expecting a defeat.

Im a realist.

I can only apologise.

Same when we played that other Manc lot for me, but Man C is a lot tougher as they are so much better than Jose's primadonnas and being a goal behind doesnt help my optimism.

That said, I will be there an Tuesday night making as much noise as I can, hoping that we, as fans can make the difference.

I've never been to Wembley and would love to go and support my team in a major final.

2 hours ago, Rednwhiterob said:

I know it's a big ask.

I know we are against one of if not the best team in Europe.

I know we are behind.

I know we have injuries.

BUT

If you've already given up before a ball is kicked you should be ashamed of yourself.

Too many people I hear seem to have mentally thrown the towel in.  Get a grip people.  This is football.  This is BRISTOL CITY. WE CAN DO THIS.

I was thinking something similar. A lot of crystal ball owners expecting to be knocked out. 

The problem with the club for so many years Is supporters with low hopes and lower expectations. We now have a chairman with high hopes, a team as good as anything for forty years and a manager that's turned it around completely. 

For my two penneth, I think we will win if the players club AND SUPPORTERS give it everything on the night. 

Nobody has given up on reaching final we lost in a last minute against a star studded team on paper it should be a blow out. Let’s be honest there has been bigger upsets in football we have to be better than we were in the first leg which we were pretty amazing. I have a feeling it could go to extra time which would be amazing 

# Always Believe 

I'll be honest, I've not given up on the game in terms of i dont think we can get anything from it - I've just lost interest in this cup run (I've said the same before the first leg), I lost interest after the Utd game because of the injuries, fitness levels due to so many games combined with the size of the first team squad and the impact on the League form. 

Although I appreciate it's a massive occasion for the fans and the club's profile and bank balance, this run has contributed to our dip in league form and for me, the sooner it's over the better (not knocking otherothers views of the game - just my opinion).

1 hour ago, Loco Rojo said:

I'll be honest, I've not given up on the game in terms of i dont think we can get anything from it - I've just lost interest in this cup run (I've said the same before the first leg), I lost interest after the Utd game because of the injuries, fitness levels due to so many games combined with the size of the first team squad and the impact on the League form. 

Although I appreciate it's a massive occasion for the fans and the club's profile and bank balance, this run has contributed to our dip in league form and for me, the sooner it's over the better (not knocking otherothers views of the game - just my opinion).

You’d rather go out, so that we don’t have one more fixture in over a months time..?! 

Archived