IGNORED

Loïs Diony - Confirmed Loan Agreed

Negan

A little more info 

Loïs Diony devrait donc être prêté avec option d'achat à Bristol City, en D2 anglaise. 
Selon Mohammed Bouhafsi, Rédacteur chef football RMC-BFM, l'option d'achat est lié à la montée en L1 du club anglais, actuellement 5ème an D2.

According to journalist, Bouhafsi , the option to buy is linked to us getting promotion. 

2 minutes ago, Nuno Gomez said:

Being reported that the loan can only be made perm if we get promoted to Prem.

Win Win- probably couldn't afford wages if we don't whilst he probably won't have made a big enough impact but if we do- we've got ourselves a ready made player at a very decent price. Meanwhile the player has everything to prove and play for.

12 hours ago, Rocky said:

One of the comments translated 

Wacky yes

He rushed his mess, English D2 touches a lot of TV rights, we see where his "sports project" is. Not a goal with ASSE, he rotten his end of the season with the DFCO in preparing his output when Julio continued to get high. No regrets, no good mentality, he would have been good when the DFCO was motivated.

We really need a French-speaking user on here :laugh:

5 minutes ago, Major Isewater said:

A little more info 

Loïs Diony devrait donc être prêté avec option d'achat à Bristol City, en D2 anglaise. 
Selon Mohammed Bouhafsi, Rédacteur chef football RMC-BFM, l'option d'achat est lié à la montée en L1 du club anglais, actuellement 5ème an D2.

According to journalist, Bouhafsi , the option to buy is linked to us getting promotion. 

Makes good business sense.....they have a "controversial" player who has barely played for them following a relatively expensive transfer, we take him for 4 months and trust that his natural talent shines through with a good footballing side and if he helps us gain promotion, we have the option to buy him at or close to their asking price, everyone's a winner

I know nothing about him. Nor have I read the bulk of the thread so if the deal's off then this will be in vain! :laugh:

However a quick read of Bristol Post article (I know I know, it's a poor site), suggests 11 goals and 8 assists last season for Dijon which is not bad...cautiously optimistic therefore! Will add some competition hopefully and relieve the burden a bit on Reid.

Loan initially? Seems a win-win.

3 minutes ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

I know nothing about him.

However a quick read of Bristol Post article (I know I know, it's a poor site), suggests 11 goals and 8 assists last season for St Etienne which is not bad...cautiously optimistic therefore! Will add some competition hopefully and relieve the burden a bit on Reid.

He played for Dijon last year not st ettiene....aah you read this in the post!!

4 minutes ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

I know nothing about him.

However a quick read of Bristol Post article (I know I know, it's a poor site), suggests 11 goals and 8 assists last season for St Etienne which is not bad...cautiously optimistic therefore! Will add some competition hopefully and relieve the burden a bit on Reid.

Pretty sure he didn’t play for them last season :laugh: - Bristol Post at its very best

Archived