IGNORED

Loïs Diony - Confirmed Loan Agreed

Negan

1 minute ago, RUSSEL85 said:

We get perilously close to stalking on this forum..............i like it!

Hahaha I know, I love that about transfer windows now. I remember when Eliasson signed and people on here used his agent's instagram story to pinpoint exactly where in Bristol they were prior to signing. Must be a nightmare for clubs keeping anything secret.

1 minute ago, phantom said:

Assuming we aren't meeting him in London?

Well we must be because that's the only UK destination from Lyon airport this morning. 

1 hour ago, Top Robin said:

Let's not be premature.....if he has lunch in the staff canteen at AG, he will probably decide to get the next plane home.

Mrs Fevs and Joe were very impressed by the training ground canteen. Mrs Fevs is hard to please....on the food front!

I remember the buzz about Diedhiou's signing and this signing is nowhere near that level of excitement. I know it's only stats but here's Famara's from last season

image.png.d3e459b24998fa5e3490f5787672ee60.png

and here's Diony's

image.png.839eac0072e6574e6ee94bfd1e3798cf.png

Both have played a very similar amount of football but Diony's stats are better in a worse side. Could be a very exciting one..

The other thing to consider is that despite both being the exactly same age and showing good form last season, Diony's transfer fee was between £7m-£9m depending on where you read and Famara's £5.3m. That's even when you consider the English club premium we probably paid..

10 minutes ago, sh1t_ref_again said:

Hope this thread being moved is not a bit premature? club have not yet confirmed, he may be on the way to us, but for a medical?, sign a contract? although as many said it did seem LJ new something at the press conference

Perhaps he couldn't get a ticket for tonight… :ermm:

Archived