IGNORED

Loïs Diony - Confirmed Loan Agreed

Negan

3 minutes ago, bcfcredandwhite said:

Haha God what a fiasco :facepalm:

Anyways, if he is signing i'm thrilled, player with undoubted talent who has lost his way, only 25 and has attracted Prem/Series A clubs. 

3 hours ago, Sturny said:

Jesus Christ that's not what I wanted to see when opening this thread 

I know we thought he might be the Messiah when he first came here on loan, but Jesus Christ?

2 minutes ago, JamesBCFC said:

The player announced it himself.

Congratulations for being so dense we have just gone back to where the conversation was over an hour ago.

That's not proof. Maybe the guy is pushing for the deal and announced it to pressure  on the negotiations 

3 minutes ago, Robbored said:

That's not proof. Maybe the guy is pushing for the deal and announced it to pressure  on the negotiations 

Im sure the French press and the player announcing it was all just some elaborate ruse.

Hmmm, nah.

You keep on arguing against factual stuff though, I suppose as long as you keep on responses you will keep acting like a brainless prat.

3 minutes ago, JamesBCFC said:

Im sure the French press and the player announcing it was all just some elaborate ruse.

Hmmm, nah.

You keep on arguing against factual stuff though, I suppose as long as you keep on responses you will keep acting like a brainless prat.

Factual stuff ?  It's pure speculation at the moment isn't it ?

1 minute ago, RaspberryRed said:

I feel like I'm in a time warp :grr:

It's just a jump to the left.

And then a step to the right.

With your hand on your hips.

You bring your knees in tight.
But it's the pelvic thrust.
They really drive you insane.
Let's do the Time Warp again.
Let's do the Time Warp again.

1 minute ago, JamesBCFC said:

Player confirming it?

Pretty solid evidence right there.

So there are 3 facts here in as much as the player has said he's coming on Instagram (fact 1) but nothing confirmed until its signed & sealed (fact 2). So fact 3 is that he is not yet a Bristol City player until officially announced by the club.

30 minutes ago, JamesBCFC said:

Hmmm, nah.

Jimmy - I don't follow the French press but if they're like our press over here then it's likely to be an inflated rumour.

You buy it if you must but to an experienced City supporter the only 100% proof is when it's announced on the OS.

Archived