IGNORED

Loïs Diony - Confirmed Loan Agreed

Negan

1 hour ago, BRISTOL86 said:

So, quick IQ test. 

Let’s say the paperwork was signed and finalised with the relevant bodies at 5pm yesterday. 

As we know, there was an article published on the website at 1pm today. 

(5 Marks)

Which of the following statements is correct:

a) the transfer was officially done at 5pm yesterday

b) the transfer was officially done at 1pm today

c) Wibble

I don't care, but I do care about everyone knowing that I don't care

1 hour ago, ZiderEyed said:

How good does that look mind? That's City as far as I'm concerned, and I've never even seen City while they've worn that badge!

I have and I think it looks unprofessional and cheap. I mean it's not as bad as Leeds but to me Bristol City look far more professional with the current badge, I honestly worry that at some point we'll have a re-branding and end up being a laughing stock like Leeds are atm.
For me the club started it's red shirt, white shorts look with the current badge on the kit, I'd rather we kept it that way and have the Robin as a small detail on the kit.

4 minutes ago, ExiledAjax said:

MacGregor is reporting a fee of circa £4m. If true does that make it our second biggest signing despite being a loan?

Wouldn't any fee be based on actually signing him post loan? If we've paid £4m for a loan of a player with a poor scoring ratio then we've been had as he's not proven in this league at all.

11 minutes ago, Spike said:

I have and I think it looks unprofessional and cheap. I mean it's not as bad as Leeds but to me Bristol City look far more professional with the current badge, I honestly worry that at some point we'll have a re-branding and end up being a laughing stock like Leeds are atm.
For me the club started it's red shirt, white shorts look with the current badge on the kit, I'd rather we kept it that way and have the Robin as a small detail on the kit.

Well said! Although I'm sure that SL wouldn't see the point of changing the club badge again.

I might be getting it wrong here but wasn't SL involved in changing our club badge back from the cheap and tacky one? 

34 minutes ago, Spike said:

If we stick with the current badge I'd like it off the white shield as it was initially. Really not a fan of that.

All about opinions I guess.

2 minutes ago, Saunders87 said:

Has anyone seen the comments from the ASSE coach saying he’s hoping to have him back a new player after the loan? Find it weird he would say that when we have an option to buy? 

Yeh, it all seemed very contradictory to the player's current sitation.

4 minutes ago, Saunders87 said:

Has anyone seen the comments from the ASSE coach saying he’s hoping to have him back a new player after the loan? Find it weird he would say that when we have an option to buy? 

Bit weird I guess. I really really hope he's a good un, I love the way he came across in that interview and he seems like exactly the sort of player we should be bringing in.

If he doesn't cut it he can go back to Saint Etienne. No lose situation here really.

14 minutes ago, Saunders87 said:

He can't really say "I'm glad he's off and I hope he never returns". If he does return to ASSE, they might have to work together again.

10 minutes ago, ZiderEyed said:

Bit weird I guess. I really really hope he's a good un, I love the way he came across in that interview and he seems like exactly the sort of player we should be bringing in.

If he doesn't cut it he can go back to Saint Etienne. No lose situation here really.

The pineapple ?

Bit harsh.....:whistle:

2 minutes ago, View from the Dolman said:

He can't really say "I'm glad he's off and I hope he never returns". If he does return to ASSE, they might have to work together again.

I wouldn’t expect him to say that but why mention it at all, when it’s well published that we can buy him. Would of just expected him to say it’s a good move for him and he can go and try and find the form pre ASSE. 

5 minutes ago, Saunders87 said:

I wouldn’t expect him to say that but why mention it at all, when it’s well published that we can buy him. Would of just expected him to say it’s a good move for him and he can go and try and find the form pre ASSE. 

I used to drive a Pre Asse, it was a bit big for my requirements though so now I drive an Or Asse.

Archived