IGNORED

Loïs Diony - Confirmed Loan Agreed

Negan

13 minutes ago, Up The City! said:

Tbh I thought it was absolutely amazing. I must have watched the video 10 times and I don't even like United!

Looking forward to when we sign a player who plays one for the Bristol City on a piano :whistle:

Couldn't disagree more. Embarrassing. All these signing videos/celebration GIFs become awful as soon as anyone takes themselves seriously. 

37 minutes ago, Up The City! said:

Tbh I thought it was absolutely amazing. I must have watched the video 10 times and I don't even like United!

Looking forward to when we sign a player who plays one for the Bristol City on a piano :whistle:

Feel we've missed a trick. Diony's video/gif should have been him trying to play drink up thy cider on Pisano's back... 

1 hour ago, Saunders87 said:

Has anyone seen the comments from the ASSE coach saying he’s hoping to have him back a new player after the loan? Find it weird he would say that when we have an option to buy? 

They don't want him back unless it's to sell him for a good fee.

The deal we have in place ( option to buy apparently only kicks in if we get promoted ) means win/win for them .

33 minutes ago, Luxo Jr. said:

Couldn't disagree more. Embarrassing. All these signing videos/celebration GIFs become awful as soon as anyone takes themselves seriously. 

That video has had 11 Million views on Facebook alone.

Whether you like it or not those at Old Trafford will be delighted. 

Their marketing department got it spot on.

He is St Etienne's record signing at 8 million euros but he turned up there overweight and unfit.

He hasn't scored in 17 league games this season and the club and the supporters have had enough.

Imagine our record signing doing that ( Tubby Tomlin , I'm looking at you ) 

In addition they are in real danger of going down so the club is a bit toxic at the moment.

Diony has the chance to get his career back on the road but for us it seems a big risk .

Let's hope he hits the ground running and that the past six months has taught him something.

Bienvenue M. Diony . 

56 minutes ago, Dan Robin said:

Bienvenu Lois!

13 minutes ago, CiderJar said:

votre défense est terrifiée?

22 minutes ago, RedYoshi said:

Je suis un petit chat, et ma vache est en feu.

2 hours ago, Odd socks said:

Bienvenue Lois,

a la meilleure equipe de football dans Le sud quest.

Nous esperons que vous Marquez beaucoup de buts.

Oui.

I'm cautiously optimistic about this signing and it'll add to the competition for places.

Good record last year...hasn't worked out for him at St Etienne for whatever reason but his record last season and in a struggling side at that not bad! Maybe a change of environment would help him. Would keep the other strikers- when they are back properly and fully up to speed from injury- on their toes too.

The only concern is it might take a bit of time to get up to speed, as his confidence will be fairly low from his half-season or so to date but I like what I read about him.

Archived