IGNORED

Loïs Diony - Confirmed Loan Agreed

Negan

4 minutes ago, robin_unreliant said:

Hang on - this has been moved out of the transfer rumours area.

I thought that only happened once it was officially announced by the club. Hope this premature move hasn't jinxed it.

The gentleman has confirmed it on his verified instagram and he is currently making his way to Bristol from London. Just waiting for the site to mention the details.

Although we waited for the site in the case of Emad Meteb, and look what happened there.

2 minutes ago, JamesBCFC said:

View to buy depending if we get promoted.

If true win/win really, if we don't get promoted and he's pants for us nothing lost, if don't get promoted and he is really good then maybe either he might sign for us or he has put himself in the prem shop window and if we do get promoted, well you get the picture.

As I said I am looking forward to this one, he cannot be worse than the back up we currently have available to us, can he?.

4 minutes ago, Esmond Million's Bung said:

If true win/win really, if we don't get promoted and he's pants for us nothing lost, if don't get promoted and he is really good then maybe either he might sign for us or he has put himself in the prem shop window and if we do get promoted, well you get the picture.

As I said I am looking forward to this one, he cannot be worse than the back up we currently have available to us, can he?.

I wouldn't say ' nothing lost ' there is a ' loan fee ' paid to St Etienne.

I imagine this guy was on our radar for last summer when we would have no doubt done our due diligence and scouting etc.

Clearly we would have then been quickly priced out in the summer but the likes of Bournemouth, ASSE etc, but have stolen back in now and the process would have been simpler to get a deal done with the ground work in place.

I wouldn’t be surprised to hear LJ say something along the lines of “we had a look at him last summer but he was unavailable/too expensive” or “we’ve known about him for a while”

A player that actually cuts the ball back from the line, hope we don't train that out of him. He certainly knows where the net is, some of those angles he scored from were really tight, has a great smile as well - think he will be a hit if he can hit the ground running.

Looks a good player but I hope the reported option to buy isn’t just based on us achieving Promotion.

Would be a little disappointing if he came in, performed really well but we just missed out on going up - and then he goes somewhere else in the summer!!

Perhaps that was the only way we could get him here.

Archived