IGNORED

Interesting debate other side of the severn

DT The Optimist

I see our Welsh friends have an interesting debate about Cardiffs worst signings.

http://www.cardiffcityforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=192230

Our old friend Mr Tomlin features quite a bit on it.  I looked at the Sheffield  Wednesday game on the box Saturday and saw Tomlin was not even on the bench.   ( a bit of digging reveals he has a slight knee issue after an innocuous challenge in training, or so it is reported......)

While looking it has been reported in Peterborough (local press) that he 'might' be on offer as part of a deal with their star striker  Jack Marriott.  Hhhmmmm.  Could all be 'fake news' but Bardiff have just purchased (or loaned) another midfielder, and makes you wonder if the writing is on the wall again for Tomlin.   It will be interesting to see how this all pans out for him.  

Tomlin's career seems to have really faltered. I thought that playing under an experienced manager like Warnock, who presumably has dealt with big egos in the past, might have helped but he seems to have had no positive impact at Cardiff this season. Thank god we got rid.

6 minutes ago, bris red said:

I dont know whats worse, the attention that Robbored craves or the almost guaranteed predictable playground bully boy response's his crys for attention always receive.. all a bit sad you know, for grown men anyway :yes:

Some people just wind you up the wrong way..

10 minutes ago, Offside said:

Tomlin's career seems to have really faltered. I thought that playing under an experienced manager like Warnock, who presumably has dealt with big egos in the past, might have helped but he seems to have had no positive impact at Cardiff this season. Thank god we got rid.

Fat, massively unfit,lacking the basic levels required of a professional footballer,even questions regarding breach of contract re; total lack of professionalism/effort to get in shape...

What a waste of talent.somthing wrong big time with 'ees mentality,behaves like a moody 12year old...if Warnock can't find an angle with him,nobody can.

26 minutes ago, Robert the bruce said:

Fat, massively unfit,lacking the basic levels required of a professional footballer,even questions regarding breach of contract re; total lack of professionalism/effort to get in shape...

What a waste of talent.somthing wrong big time with 'ees mentality,behaves like a moody 12year old...if Warnock can't find an angle with him,nobody can.

Yeah but what do you think about Tomlin?

58 minutes ago, ZiderEyed said:

Phenomenally there hasn't been a single comment on the actual topic of the thread, they've all been responses to @Robbored. Incredible.

Good thing the forum is not all about him then. :)

Archived