IGNORED

Interesting debate other side of the severn

DT The Optimist

3 minutes ago, Robbored said:

Registration is irrelevant. It's number of quality, well thought out posts that matter, by which measure I am also a newbie.

Reading the forum but not posting pointless shite seems pointless to me.

Edited that for you.

2 minutes ago, Phileas Fogg said:

Does number of posts reflect quality of poster? In that case it would make yourself, Monkeh and Major Isewater the best posters on the forum :blink: :P

The first sentence is difficult to assess if the individual has  made very few posts as we don't know what their views or opinion are. 

Second sentence is spot on..............:thumbsup:

21 hours ago, DT The Optimist said:

While looking it has been reported in Peterborough (local press) that he 'might' be on offer as part of a deal with their star striker  Jack Marriott. 

Assombalonga and Connor Washington were found & developed by PUFC and have moved upwards. Would Posh want Tomlin back though? If they are to sell Marriott, I thought they'd hold out for big bucks rather than a big player. Below is an actual photo of Lee last time played for Posh.

170px-Lee_Tomlin.jpg

21 hours ago, Robbored said:

Do Chepstow have a football club?

Chepstow Town play in the Gwent league and every so often gain promotion to the Welsh League.

Founded in 1878 Chepstow Town AFC is the most easterly (almost English then :P) of all Welsh League clubs. Formerly known as Chepstow Castle FC fixtures have been played at various venues around the town from Bulwark to St. Arvans and also at St Mary's institute ground which is where the Tesco supermarket is now situated.

2 minutes ago, 22A said:

Chepstow Town play in the Gwent league and every so often gain promotion to the Welsh League.

Founded in 1878 Chepstow Town AFC is the most easterly (almost English then :P) of all Welsh League clubs. Formerly known as Chepstow Castle FC fixtures have been played at various venues around the town from Bulwark to St. Arvans and also at St Mary's institute ground which is where the Tesco supermarket is now situated.

I'm not remotely interested in Chepstow Town AFC but I do know the area very well. My late father in law lived in Brockwier and we used to drive past the abbey ruins  on the way to visit him. 

I know Chepstow as well but had no idea they had a football club.

21 hours ago, DT The Optimist said:

I see our Welsh friends have an interesting debate about Cardiffs worst signings.

http://www.cardiffcityforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=192230

Our old friend Mr Tomlin features quite a bit on it.  I looked at the Sheffield  Wednesday game on the box Saturday and saw Tomlin was not even on the bench.   ( a bit of digging reveals he has a slight knee issue after an innocuous challenge in training, or so it is reported......)

While looking it has been reported in Peterborough (local press) that he 'might' be on offer as part of a deal with their star striker  Jack Marriott.  Hhhmmmm.  Could all be 'fake news' but Bardiff have just purchased (or loaned) another midfielder, and makes you wonder if the writing is on the wall again for Tomlin.   It will be interesting to see how this all pans out for him.  

He's got a knee issue due to hauling that fat arse around (admittedly, very slowly)

44 minutes ago, 22A said:

Assombalonga and Connor Washington were found & developed by PUFC and have moved upwards. Would Posh want Tomlin back though? If they are to sell Marriott, I thought they'd hold out for big bucks rather than a big player. Below is an actual photo of Lee last time played for Posh.

170px-Lee_Tomlin.jpg

The number of strikers Peterborough have had and sold on for big money is unbelievable, too many to mention

1 hour ago, Robbored said:

I'm not remotely interested in Chepstow Town AFC but I do know the area very well. My late father in law lived in Brockwier and we used to drive past the abbey ruins  on the way to visit him. 

I know Chepstow as well but had no idea they had a football club.

yawn

Archived