IGNORED

QPR game live international coverage

joe jordans teeth

Just set up the TV for 1.55am KO on Sunday - Australia EST. BeInsports 3. City on 3 times in a week - never seen anything like in my 20+ years down here. Happy Days......or early mornings, I should say!

On ‎23‎/‎01‎/‎2018 at 10:51, CyderInACan said:

Presumably a decent stream then on Kodi or Modbro etc 

A lot of ISP's are blocking streams when Prem League matches are on, the PL won a court case allowing the ISP's to block some streaming. You may find you'll need a vpn. I loaded up mobdro on phone and android box and nothing, put vpn on and hey presto on each. 

39 minutes ago, grubby said:

A lot of ISP's are blocking streams when Prem League matches are on, the PL won a court case allowing the ISP's to block some streaming. You may find you'll need a vpn. I loaded up mobdro on phone and android box and nothing, put vpn on and hey presto on each. 

Which VPN do you use?

44 minutes ago, grubby said:

I find it works for Sky Sports Football but not Sky Sports Premier League.

How do you do this VPN thing? 

18 hours ago, CyderInACan said:

Which VPN do you use?

I use safer vpn BUT IPvanish seem very good as well. IF you are using the vpn on a device, say firestick, that you only use for streaming then a free one like turbo vpn is fine BUT if you do banking/personal stuff ie laptop/phone then use a paid one. If you google why to use vpn's you'll be amazed at the protection the vpn gives you, stops google adds for a start.

18 hours ago, The Bard said:

I find it works for Sky Sports Football but not Sky Sports Premier League.

How do you do this VPN thing? 

It is a program that scrambles your internet and allows you to protect from hackers, very useful when abroad for watching bbc player/itv hub etc as you can set the country of choice to uk from abroad. I use one all the time to protect my information and more and more people are doing the same.

1 hour ago, View from the Dolman said:

Not to watch. They can only show league games not selected for broadcast for Sky/international broadcasters.

There will be audio commentary available.

This is proving to be a total waste of money.  Few games are available to us subscribers and those that are shown usually break down and are unwatchable.  This is very shabby treatment and not worthy of our club.

On 24/01/2018 at 15:32, grubby said:

Mobdro is pretty awful for picture quality tbh.Redbox tv,live net tv or uktvnow are a lot better if you have a android box

I e-mailed the club and have just received this response.

"Unfortunately the game will not be shown on BCTV as it has been chosen as an international broadcast fixture.  Due to Sky and international broadcast games, the next fixture which will be eligible for live BCTV+ video streaming will be City v Fulham on February 21st.  All games will be available for audio commentary through BCTV+."

I feel cheated.

5 hours ago, MurrayLives said:

Gotta feel for those BCTV subscribers.

2 minutes ago, Red Bill said:

I e-mailed the club and have just received this response.

"Unfortunately the game will not be shown on BCTV as it has been chosen as an international broadcast fixture.  Due to Sky and international broadcast games, the next fixture which will be eligible for live BCTV+ video streaming will be City v Fulham on February 21st.  All games will be available for audio commentary through BCTV+."

I feel cheated.

I definitely think this is something the club needs to look into. I understand it's all about rights, but BCTV subscribers have paid for it....bit of a half arsed job really.

Is it made clear when you subscribe for it?

Archived