IGNORED

QPR game live international coverage

joe jordans teeth

21 hours ago, Red Bill said:

I e-mailed the club and have just received this response.

"Unfortunately the game will not be shown on BCTV as it has been chosen as an international broadcast fixture.  Due to Sky and international broadcast games, the next fixture which will be eligible for live BCTV+ video streaming will be City v Fulham on February 21st.  All games will be available for audio commentary through BCTV+."

I feel cheated.

It's frustrating, but it's beyond the club's control. 

21 hours ago, Red Bill said:

I e-mailed the club and have just received this response.

"Unfortunately the game will not be shown on BCTV as it has been chosen as an international broadcast fixture.  Due to Sky and international broadcast games, the next fixture which will be eligible for live BCTV+ video streaming will be City v Fulham on February 21st.  All games will be available for audio commentary through BCTV+."

I feel cheated.

Actually, this is utterly appalling.  I have paid 12.50 in January for the right to watch sod all.

7 minutes ago, Tom Fleuriot said:

Actually, this is utterly appalling.  I have paid 12.50 in January for the right to watch sod all.

Tbf it is shocking but I guess that the rules,we are all watching it free . If city continue to challenge up the top then we will keep getting international coverage and bctv payers will miss out,if we fall away to mid table then you will be able to watch them,double edged sword I guess 

Archived