IGNORED

The Return of Famara Diedhiou

Shtanley

Is one of the main topics of discussion on this week's episode of OSIB, we also discuss transfer rumours, new loanees and preview the 2 games next week vs Man C and QPR.

It's a shorter episode than normal as we know a lot of people don't particularly enjoy the hour plus episodes as they're too long.

I think there just wasn't too much to discuss so it's naturally shorter but let us know what you think about the podcast in general as we want fan feedback to help guide the show.

If you do listen to an episode then leave a review on iTunes as that can give us an idea of how people are feeling and how close we are to getting hate mail from the listeners. 

LINKS

Listen via Acast

Listen via iTunes

OSIB's Twitter account

OSIB's Facebook page

16 hours ago, Shtanley said:

Is one of the main topics of discussion on this week's episode of OSIB, we also discuss transfer rumours, new loanees and preview the 2 games next week vs Man C and QPR.

It's a shorter episode than normal as we know a lot of people don't particularly enjoy the hour plus episodes as they're too long.

I think there just wasn't too much to discuss so it's naturally shorter but let us know what you think about the podcast in general as we want fan feedback to help guide the show.

If you do listen to an episode then leave a review on iTunes as that can give us an idea of how people are feeling and how close we are to getting hate mail from the listeners. 

LINKS

Listen via Acast

Listen via iTunes

OSIB's Twitter account

OSIB's Facebook page

Good stuff as always mate, really seems as if you guys are hitting your stride. Btw, if you're still looking for guests, I did send you guys a DM on Twitter a while back but don't know if you could receive it since you don't follow me back. It's all cool if you're booked up of course but if not I'd still be happy to come on at some point if you'll have me!

11 hours ago, Davefevs said:

Why hadn’t I thought of that....doh!  

I wish Geoff’s Sound Of the City was a podcast too

You can listen to old episodes of Sound of the City on the iPlayer app - tend to be busy when it is on, so if you miss it you’ll find it there.

1 hour ago, samo II said:

You can listen to old episodes of Sound of the City on the iPlayer app - tend to be busy when it is on, so if you miss it you’ll find it there.

Yeah. I regularly do that - just wish I could download it (rather than stream) for listening to in the car. 

19 hours ago, Shtanley said:

LINKS

Listen via Acast

Listen via iTunes

OSIB's Twitter account

OSIB's Facebook page

love the podcast and I have others have popped up elsewhere. 1 hour is far too long however for me to listen, with 30-45 mins being ideal.

14 minutes ago, RedRoss said:

On a side note - Has anyone watched the post derby interview from Fam?

His English has come on leaps and bounds and is always smiling. Don't want to bang on about 'DNA' but I feel we've got a good one!

Just watched it. I’m sure that’s the first time I’ve seen him speak. What a nice bloke, seemed positive and genuinely chuffed to be playing again. I’d love it if he becomes a hero on Tuesday.

2 hours ago, ExiledAjax said:

Just watched it. I’m sure that’s the first time I’ve seen him speak. What a nice bloke, seemed positive and genuinely chuffed to be playing again. I’d love it if he becomes a hero on Tuesday.

He does sound warm and relaxed.

His English is very good as @RedRoss says, certainly far better than Kodjia's, and I wonder whether that is because he was born in Senegal - Kodjia was born and raised in Saint-Denis, a northern Parisian suburb.

Archived