IGNORED

BCFC v MCFC

Dolman Block B

2 hours ago, Bar BS3 said:

You mean the tongue in cheek joke, about how one of your players names COULD be (mis)pronounced..?

Get over yourself you patronising glory boy tosser! 

No, this one:

16 hours ago, Bar BS3 said:

What’s tossing an Arab boy like..?!

Pathetic.

2 hours ago, ManchesterIsBlue said:

Thank to the three who let me know it was shut down, just seen it on google as a fan of Wheat beer I'm sure I wont struggle regardless.  Think I will be trying something along the lines of this then. I only mention spoons cos of the group that we are meeting, they have two of our tickets said a spoons or that Tobacco factory will be where we are meeting, so guess it will be tobacco factory. they could actually be parking at the cricket club mentioned so will need to check.  

Should be a good piss up regardless, first time to Bristol. Last time I was anywhere near there was Swansea earlier this year, anything has got to be better than that shite Harvesters they have as a pre game 'pub'.

Hope you have more luck getting let into pubs than we did at your place. Pathetic.

6 minutes ago, robin_unreliant said:

After the first leg I'm really REALLY hoping Mangala starts. He looked pretty average in that game to put it mildly.

I fancy us against most of their back line. Stones and Mangala I'd be really confident of scoring at least.

I don’t expect us to pull it off tomorrow night and I suspect most City fans are realistic. The fact that we go into the second leg with the tie still alive was my hope when the draw was made. Coming so close to being all square was amazing.

However, we have nothing to lose so you just never know. If the Mancs name a strong side and are on their game we could be in trouble - the assist for Aguero’s hat trick goal was out of this world.

Even if we are 3 down with half hour left we still owe LJ and the players our unequivocal backing. This Cup run has been an amazing thrill ride. It would be bang out of order for fans to drift away in droves if the tie is dead long before FT.

5 hours ago, AshtonGreat said:

People might laugh, but I wasn't joking. Playing an overwhelming underdog for a place at Wembley and the chance to pick up their first trophy under Pep, and all in front of the TV cameras, they daren't lose. I'm also not convinced they will have experienced an atmosphere like it in the Premier League. With it being one of our most important games ever, it'll be an absolute cauldron.

That's not to say Man City aren't still huge favourites.

Just like the Grand National,  huge favourite's can always fall,  at the last fence!

8 hours ago, AshtonGreat said:

People might laugh, but I wasn't joking. Playing an overwhelming underdog for a place at Wembley and the chance to pick up their first trophy under Pep, and all in front of the TV cameras, they daren't lose. I'm also not convinced they will have experienced an atmosphere like it in the Premier League. With it being one of our most important games ever, it'll be an absolute cauldron.

That's not to say Man City aren't still huge favourites.

Know what you are saying, but think our best chance is if it is the reverse.

It gets said patronisingly often, but this is our ‘cup final’ (unless we go through, which will be our new cup final, in a umm, cup final....anyway...). For them, well, it just isn’t. They will want to and expect to win, of course. However, for their players the games they get ‘up’ for are Man Utd, Liverpool, maybe Barcelona and what have you. This is just a game mentally they approach as one to get through, hopefully comfortably, with frankly as little panic as possible, job done. How we might have approached away to Gillingham in a semi of the paint trophy say.

I suspect their fans will react with a ‘O dear, so sad, never mind’, if they go out. This is not their big fish this year.

We will give 100%, if they can get the job done on 80% they will not care. The issue will be will they be able to really turn it on in this kind of game if they need to?

Everything would need to go our way, we all know we could get hammered. We have a chance however, which keeps us all dreaming. Bring it on.

Archived