IGNORED

If we could realistically sign one player who would you want.

barneyrubble

1 hour ago, Barney red said:

If we could sign one player who would we realistically want. Probably wouldn't sell him but Traore from Boro looked quality.Who else would you want.

Not sure I would want him he would drive players and fans mad!

Sam Byram although doubtful we could get him on loan.

Not especially realistic, but if it were a possibility for some reason I would love to see Jermain Defoe playing here.

Natural goalscorer, but the amount the likes of Reid, Diedhiou and the other attacking players would learn from him would be amazing. I have always enjoyed watching him play, clever forward.

Slightly more realistic but still ambitious ideal signings would be any of Cyrus Christie, Connor Hourihane, Tom Lawrence, Liam Kelly or Jarrod Bowen

6 minutes ago, redapple said:

I was impressed with Maddison as well. In fact I thought Norwich had several players we could pinch ! Their Centre Backs were good , the Left Wing Back was excellent , their Right Back ( Pinto ? ) is quality . 

I was impressed with their front man TBH, held the ball up really well and was a right pain in the arse for the whole game, Oliveira wasn't it? 

1 hour ago, Agard Days Night said:

I’ll explain. It means he’s got a goal scoring record of 1 in every 2 games and that he would fit in well at the club. 

Kinell, there was a thread on him when he signed called "Matt Smith is Awful", which turned out to be wrong.

Aside from that, I think he's an inferior version of djuric. Not awful though.

Archived