IGNORED

Tuesday Night Tickets

ollywhyte

Thought I would make one place where people can give their own sob stories for tickets. I have been lucky enough to get two for me and my brother so happy days. Still ideally would love another two now knowing my Dad has got the day off work, would also save me the hassle of driving from Plymouth as he can do it haha! 

An adult and kids ticket would suit. But if anyone has 2 spares in general and want them to go to genuine fans please let me know - money waiting. Mods please delete if this sort of thing isn't allowed.

Thought it was worth a go. Cheers all!

2 minutes ago, ollywhyte said:

Thought I would make one place where people can give their own sob stories for tickets. I have been lucky enough to get two for me and my brother so happy days. Still ideally would love another two now knowing my Dad has got the day off work, would also save me the hassle of driving from Plymouth as he can do it haha! 

An adult and kids ticket would suit. But if anyone has 2 spares in general and want them to go to genuine fans please let me know - money waiting. Mods please delete if this sort of thing isn't allowed.

Thought it was worth a go. Cheers all!

Keep checking the website some random tickets become available, managed to get a couple last Thursday.

My father cannot make it now (lower Lansdown), it is an OAP ticket though. If anyone interested message me and I can either meet you by the ground or meet anytime today or tomorrow daytime if easier. I am in Kingswood. Would sell below cost for £30 just to give him something back for it.

4 minutes ago, wood_red said:

My father cannot make it now (lower Lansdown), it is an OAP ticket though. If anyone interested message me and I can either meet you by the ground or meet anytime today or tomorrow daytime if easier. I am in Kingswood. Would sell below cost for £30 just to give him something back for it.

You’d be better off ringing the ticket line and paying to upgrade it to an adult ticket. You’d easily get face value for it and help someone out who’s after a ticket. 

7 minutes ago, Bar BS3 said:

You’d be better off ringing the ticket line and paying to upgrade it to an adult ticket. You’d easily get face value for it and help someone out who’s after a ticket. 

Good idea.  And if you do decide to do that @wood_red then feel free to give me a shout and I'll happily take it off your hands ;)

12 minutes ago, ark_at_ee_mind said:

Good idea.  And if you do decide to do that @wood_red then feel free to give me a shout and I'll happily take it off your hands ;)

Just upgraded and i have just printed it off, so it is yours at face value if you want it.

1 hour ago, Vil1 said:

Hi all still looking for a ticket or 2 for tuesday .sat with the man city fans for the first leg but dont fancy it this time.any going please txt i on 07783100070 and il be there asap 

Not a great idea to give out phone numbers and email addresses on forums mate.  The spammers and scammers troll them all the time.

1 hour ago, Vil1 said:

Hi all still looking for a ticket or 2 for tuesday .sat with the man city fans for the first leg but dont fancy it this time.any going please txt i on 07783100070 and il be there asap 

5 hours ago, pixbcfc said:

I am looking for 2 tickets if anyone has any going.

I maybe able to help out can you leave contact details

3 minutes ago, wendyredredrobin said:

Not a great idea to give out phone numbers and email addresses on forums mate.  The spammers and scammers troll them all the time.

Maybe the spammers & scammers will have an unwanted match ticket though..?!

48 minutes ago, wendyredredrobin said:

It’s the only way newbie members can exchange details as the PM system isn’t available until they make a certain member of posts. It’s worked well before. We do offer to remove any numbers once they have been exchanged or no longer needed.

Archived