IGNORED

Will Man City fly down tuesday morning?or are they already here?

Never to the dark side

Many years ago I saw Paul Weller in the Colston Hall. Drive down the M32 that night behind a blacked out windowed Mercedes with MCFC sticker on it.

5 minutes before support act were due to start out stepped no other than Noel Gallagher.

So if anyone drives to BS3 tomorrow down the M32 behind a fleet of blacked out windowed Mercedes with Noel Gallagher stickers on ‘em chances are it’ll be Pep and the boys :yes:

And for what it’s worth Noel was far better than Weller.....

Surprised at that. Is it possible it's not the team but some of the staff? It's not even a 5* hotel I don't think. 

And as a matter of trivia, when they converted it from Bristol & West's offices, they didn't bother to re-build the lift shaft, so it has literally two tiny 3-4 person lifts. That'll take about 15 minutes for all the players to leave tomorrow (given that the most expensive rooms are floors 11 and up). 

I wouldn't be surprised if it was some kind of elaborate decoy. Seems odd to stay in right in the centre of the city.

1 hour ago, Ian M said:

Already here :ph34r:

IMG_6809.JPG

Pep "parking the bus already"

1 hour ago, GreedyHarry said:

Yeah, I think your right. Quite a lot of teams use the Radisson Blue. Would love to say it was Alpha Guest House on Coronation road though!

I used to park my car outside there on a morning before walking into Harbourside.

2 hours ago, BigAlToby&Liam said:

Many years ago I saw Paul Weller in the Colston Hall. Drive down the M32 that night behind a blacked out windowed Mercedes with MCFC sticker on it.

5 minutes before support act were due to start out stepped no other than Noel Gallagher.

So if anyone drives to BS3 tomorrow down the M32 behind a fleet of blacked out windowed Mercedes with Noel Gallagher stickers on ‘em chances are it’ll be Pep and the boys :yes:

And for what it’s worth Noel was far better than Weller.....

His brother, Keith (Millwall, Chelsea and Leicester), was a good player though.

Archived