IGNORED

Thatchers haze

Bcfccity

Drinking Lilley's Gladiator cider at home it's 8.4% very nice. Thatchers dry in the pub is a good choice in the rising sun. I made a mistake of trying a blackthorn dry for the first time in years, bad mistake I had to throw it away. Also enjoy an old rascal in the ground at half time, sobers me up!

Got an early start tomorrow:drunk2:

1 hour ago, ExiledAjax said:

Wilkins. That is all.

I love spending a bit of time at Roger's. what a character. I followed a car in to the farm one day, left hand drive with a Belgium sticker on the back. Followed them in to the inner sanctum/barn. They asked to take some cider and Roger looked at them and said 'No, you can't have any'.  They looked confused and repeat they would like some cider. Roger looks at them and says 'You won't take our lamb so you can't have our cider either'. So as thy are walking away I tell Roger that they're not French but from Belgium. 'Same buggers' he replies.

If you're ever there for some cider get some extra tasty cheese too, simply divine.

1 hour ago, WestMidsRed said:

None that I've found online but that'd be a brilliant idea (and a sloshed WestMidsRed) before the game even kicks off!

Get a 2-3 day event in the summer with the local bands, food stalls and things for kids to do. Something like Caldicot castle do but a bit better

Archived