IGNORED

Well... today's the big day.

WestMidsRed

Good morning.

I'm probably not the only one who hasn't gotten much sleep last night but here it is... the big day where the lads, dads, girls, mums all up and down Bristol, and other parts of the country where they currently reside all get together at Ashton Gate and cheer on our lads that have worked their socks off to get where we are currently. 

Now it's not going to be easy. On paper, they're a very good side. They aren't top of the premiership for no reason, however they aren't unbeatable. To say we were unlucky not to get a better result the other week against them says a lot and I believe that we can take them all the way tonight and get something out of this. Obviously a win of course, but regardless of the result, I'm proud to be a Bristol City supporter, always will be and this is our time to shine. They're nothing special. 

Let's put on a show, our lads will be up for it and know the whole of Bristol and the exiled support will be behind them like always. Let's send those Mancunians back up the motorway at 9:30pm pounding the dashboard/bus seat in front of them seeing the last parts of Bristol crying the words to a famous Oasis song "So don't look back in anger... I heard you say".

COME ON BRISTOL CITY.

Don't think its just on paper that they are a good side they are quite good on the pitch !!! Echo your sentiments though and another Oasis song hopefully that may be getting played on the way back to Manchester "stop crying your heart out". Good luck one and all .

As a Bristol City fan, there aren’t many mornings that you wake up to a second leg of a cup semi-final against probably the best team in the world, only one goal down before you bring them back for an evening match at Ashton Gate. But today it’s happening !

It’s not not luck that’s got us here, we’ve played better football than everyone of our opponents throughout the competition. We’ve had more passion, pride and played without fear regardless of who we’ve been up against. 

Whatever happens tonight, whatever the result, this journey has been amazing. Lee Johnson, Steve Lansdown and the players have earned the absolute respect of every supporter of every team in the nation for the way they’ve played knocking out more top league opposition than any team before them. 

Couldn’t wish to be anywhere else in the world tonight. In our city, with my mates and family watching our beloved Bristol City, one match away from Wembley. 

Come on you Reds 

Work from home this morning.

Meeting midday.

Out to site this afternoon.

Drive up for the game.

Listen to Talkshyte in the car on the way and pretend that, just for today, we are a BIG club; Bob Mills doesn't half love us me babbers.

All throughout the day I'm going to be getting that fleeting imaginary feeling that we win. And I will have to choke it back...until....TONIGHT.

ITS GOING TO BE EMOTIONAL 

Can't make the game tonight but was lucky enough to be at the Etihad, if you boys (and girls!) make half as much noise tonight as we did up in the Manchester, the Gate is going to be rocking and that might, just might, make the difference.

Going to be listening whilst travelling during the game, not sure how my driving is going to hold up if we score early.

It should be a momentus evening either way, let's not kid ourselves - despite losing to Liverpool and not being at their best on Saturday against Newcastle, Man City are a top, top side. 99 times out of a 100, they'd walk this game but we have to believe. And if it ends tonight, it won't be for the want of trying - and we can use the experience to push on in the league - so we can play them home and away next season instead!!

So let's be PROUD, let's be LOUD and let's do ourselves justice....

COYR!! :city::city::city:

Archived