IGNORED

The official Bristol City FC v Manchester City FC in the Carabao Cup match day thread

Septic Peg

That's right pop pickers... 

Tonight, we dare to dream a final time.

So for tonight's match day thread (and its 99% likely to be the last cup thread this season) I want you to post your inspiring songs. What will hype you up tonight?

Either way, we have fought like men and paraded ourselves on the world stage as equals. We won't be forgotten in a hurry...

Come on you reds.

Ps Hope Aguerro has the shits today too.

Have had a tummy bug for the last 3 days and am seriously worried as to whether I will be able to make the match.  50/50 at the moment with a late fitness test at 4 pm.

We will néed 11 fit men on the pitch tonight, so I hope that Bakes makes it and certainly don't want Frankie feeling his groin after 30 mins, so expecting Luke Steele to make the startibg lineup.

Either way, it will be a tough game to come back from being 2-1 down, but I'm backing the lads to cause an upset and take us to Wembley.

9 minutes ago, YCbrs said:

Absolutely beside myself, one of the perks of working with the old man is that we'll both be knocking off early! 

And if we do the unthinkable, some disappointed customers tomorrow I'm afraid! 

There's the answer to the 'British productivity puzzle' right there ;)

Gutted I can't be there tonight. Everybody who is going make some noise and let's roar the boys to the biggest upset yet. Always believe!

7 minutes ago, CovCyder said:

There's the answer to the 'British productivity puzzle' right there ;)

Gutted I can't be there tonight. Everybody who is going make some noise and let's roar the boys to the biggest upset yet. Always believe!

Haha, this could be once in a lifetime mucker! Sure one more day without hot water isn't the end of the world anyway 

33 minutes ago, wendyredredrobin said:

Have had a tummy bug for the last 3 days and am seriously worried as to whether I will be able to make the match.  50/50 at the moment with a late fitness test at 4 pm.

Take a heaped spoonful of Bisto gravy powder (or granules).  Whilst it won't cure the problem it will thicken it up a bit.

45 minutes ago, BigTone said:

Take a heaped spoonful of Bisto gravy powder (or granules).  Whilst it won't cure the problem it will thicken it up a bit.

Ha Ha Tone, my favourite, not available here though,  have to buy it on eBay,  expensive, but I do love my gravy.  Asda's own make is very good as well, but have to come back to buy that,  even more expensive.  Let's hope the lads are in the THICK of it tonight and get a result in front of millions watching around the World.  COYR's you can do it!!!!!!

Think they will go all out for the jugular from the off. An early goal and we're in trouble but also this might be our best chance of catching them at the back on the counter. 

Got a feeling its going to be a frenzied first ten mins as don't think there's much concern over us starting slowly and getting caught flat footed either - the crowd and the adrenalin will see to that.  

2 hours ago, wendyredredrobin said:

We will néed 11 fit men on the pitch tonight, so I hope that Bakes makes it and certainly don't want Frankie feeling his groin after 30 mins, so expecting Luke Steele to make the startibg lineup.

Nice little accent above the e there to welcome our new striker from France?

This is the perfect song. All we need to do is change “we’re Ingleland, we’re gonna score one more than you” to “we’re City.........” 

It just needs someone to dress as Max Wall 

Archived