IGNORED

The official Bristol City FC v Manchester City FC in the Carabao Cup match day thread

Septic Peg

4 minutes ago, Lew-T said:

We’re going to get a pasting tonight. With Baker out and Smith out of position, presumably, that’s the spine of our team missing in effect. 

And after seeing Man City’s side... Oh boy!

Why would smith be out of position looks normal back four bar Magnússon for baker

4 minutes ago, Lew-T said:

We’re going to get a pasting tonight. With Baker out and Smith out of position, presumably, that’s the spine of our team missing in effect. 

And after seeing Man City’s side... Oh boy!

Admittedly their strongest side but they have been fading recently. Hörður will be immense and in Walsh we trust. 

COYR

3 minutes ago, Gillies Downs Leeds said:

The teamsheet i have seen has Korey at right back, with Bailey Wright playing centreback. Joe staying left side of midfield with Walsh in Korey's normal position.

I think I’d prefer that to Mags at CB against Aguero! 

Gary Owers summariser on RB tonight, so so common sense on the play tonight.  I will use www.hesgoal.com  for streaming,  as I find it better than cricfree and have RB  commentary at the same time, although the stream is probably about a minute behind.  That way I won't get any surprises.  Watched Points West news presentation at AG tonight, it was very good with interviews with JB and BR and Tony Robinson also Joe Royle, was there when he scored 4 goals on his debut and then didn;t score for 8 games after. Getting so excited now, even all these thousands of miles away, so come on boys, do us all proud tonight win or lose, show those Prem poofers what we can do in front of a fanatic crowd. COYR's!!!!!!!!!

Archived