IGNORED

The official Bristol City FC v Manchester City FC in the Carabao Cup match day thread

Septic Peg

1 minute ago, luke_bristol said:

Why aren’t all the Man City players getting grief then? They don’t play for Bristol city either 

oh the sheer horror... he held his fingers to his lips and said ssshhh. Never seen that before - remind me to express extreme shock. We have some very good fans. We have a few infantile ones too

3 minutes ago, finbarr_in_z said:

I thought that. Wasn't sure if Mancs had eased off but don't seem to have.

looks like we've lost our fear a little and are playing how we wanted to originally. it's a big ask, and i'm not even entertaining the thought of another, but will go absolutely mental if we can get a second. 

We were overwhelmed by their sheer talent, but it's amazing to see we haven't bottled it. I'm sure I wasn't the only one who was fearing five nil after that first ten minutes. 

1 minute ago, Major Isewater said:

This is one fantastic lesson for the club and players.

We can only benefit from this .

I am so very proud of our boys, they've gone toe to toe with the best of the best and not been humiliated.

Let's now use this to power our way to promotion.

Come on you Reds.

Education is never free. It's a fantastic lesson

• Admin
1 minute ago, Major Isewater said:

This is one fantastic lesson for the club and players.

We can only benefit from this .

I am so very proud of our boys, they've gone toe to toe with the best of the best and not been humiliated.

Let's now use this to power our way to promotion.

Come on you Reds.

Agreed, one mistake in not clearing the ball, but they were going to keep pressing and not relent, so as you say, hopefully a lesson and a good learning curve.

Archived