IGNORED

The official Bristol City FC v Manchester City FC in the Carabao Cup match day thread

Septic Peg

5 minutes ago, Lew-T said:

What annoys me the most about Mags, there was no desire to win that ball back. The lad gives in too easily!

He just looks a disinterested kid at times.

And doesn’t appear to learn, two minutes to half time it goes in the stand 

1 minute ago, Maesknoll Red said:

BCFC £7M v MCFC £378M. 

The dream was never going to happen over two legs, let’s just hope it doesn’t become a rout, can’t see Man City sitting back on what they have.

still 11 against 11 you either want it or you dont, i was at Leeds and seen the impossible then

Wondr whether the players have been slightly overawed this evening.

Too often they seem nervy and unsure. Passing seems hurried and rushed - although some of this is down to Man City given them no time and pressurising very quickly. 

2 minutes ago, samo II said:

Can’t knock that goal; clinical break finished by one of the best.

Just a shame it ends the tie thanks to us having blown our own foot off first half.

I don't think you can be too harsh on Mags or the lads . 

It is a measure of where we are and our lads will benefit from playing against these opponents.

2 minutes ago, Major Isewater said:

I don't think you can be too harsh on Mags or the lads . 

It is a measure of where we are and our lads will benefit from playing against these opponents.

It's fine if they do a great goal like the 2nd but he struggles with basics and it's at Championship level it's the same. Weak link. 

Archived