IGNORED

Anybody had an omen today?

BRISTOL86

Well when we played Manchester, our next league game was QPR....most of us said that given the choice of the two, then the league game against QPR would be considered the most important of the two...  but still went ahead an beat Manchester

Now we're playing Manchester and our next league game is QPR.  Arguably the League game against QPR would be considered the most important of the two.......

Just saying....

Weirdly yes I have.

I have a huge drawer full of socks and on Friday whilst getting dressed in preparation of watching BCFC at Derby, I was looking for my black Scholl socks with red rings around the top and I couldn't find them anywhere even after emptying out my sock drawer on the bed in my anger.

Cue an argument with Mrs Bung who told me that I have never owned such socks.

This morning after my shower, I was getting dressed for the day and lo and behold I was aware of stepping on something soft and just under my bed covered by the quilt and it was my black Scholl socks with the red rings around that I don't own.

So firstly and most importantly I was able to put Mrs Bung firmly but fairly in her place and secondly it must be an omen, surely? or should I follow the gourd?.

10 minutes ago, super slick said:

I sharted earlier on the way to work earlier, had to dispose of me boxers in Leigh Delamare Services!

Not feeling overly confident for tonight now 

You think your day is bad? I work as a cleaner in Leigh Delamare Services and you wouldn’t believe the mucky git that came in earlier....

1 hour ago, BRISTOL86 said:

Just popped out on my lunch break to pick up a few bits. 

Got to the checkout, she rang the items up and said ‘that’ll be £19.09, Sir’

IT’S HAPPENING LADS (and lasses) !

This must mean a goal each for squad numbers 19 - Niclas Eliasson and 9 - Famara Diedhiou...possible, not very likely, but who knows?

1 hour ago, BRISTOL86 said:

Just popped out on my lunch break to pick up a few bits. 

Got to the checkout, she rang the items up and said ‘that’ll be £19.09, Sir’

IT’S HAPPENING LADS (and lasses) !

I think the crucial question is did she say "that'll be nineteen oh nine" or "nineteen squid and nine pence"?

The former is definitely an omen.

The latter means have some calimari for tea.

Never really dream - forget them as soon as I wake up =- never dreamt (is that a word) of football

Last night clear as crystal - Reid scores 1- 0 - not sure what happened then but think we won

Sky Bet giving 16 - 1 Reid first goal - got to be done :laugh:

So I won't be at Ashton Gate tonight because I foolishly booked a skiing holiday last summer without realising that it would clash with the League Cup semi-final.

Anyway, here I am in Åre (Sweden) over 1000 miles from Ashton Gate and I stopped for lunch.  Only two English football scarves pinned to the ceiling in our chosen café - one of them, my beloved Bristol City!  This is the first time that I've visited this particular eatery and I had no idea that there was even a roof full of sports memorabilia let alone a BCFC scarf.

Unfortunately I can't upload images for some reason but here's a link to a photo:

The only other English scarf, Man U - another omen for tonight.  Whatever happens, this has already made my day.  COYR!

4 minutes ago, Xiled said:
So I won't be at Ashton Gate tonight because I foolishly booked a skiing holiday last summer without realising that it would clash with the League Cup semi-final.

Anyway, here I am in Åre (Sweden) over 1000 miles from Ashton Gate and I stopped for lunch.  Only two English football scarves pinned to the ceiling in our chosen café - one of them, my beloved Bristol City!  This is the first time that I've visited this particular eatery and I had no idea that there was even a roof full of sports memorabilia let alone a BCFC scarf.

Unfortunately I can't upload images for some reason but here's a link to a photo:

The only other English scarf, Man U - another omen for tonight.  Whatever happens, this has already made my day.  COYR!

Now THAT is an omen!

47 minutes ago, Markman said:

Never really dream - forget them as soon as I wake up =- never dreamt (is that a word) of football

Last night clear as crystal - Reid scores 1- 0 - not sure what happened then but think we won

Sky Bet giving 16 - 1 Reid first goal - got to be done :laugh:

I also had a dream last night - and this is absolutely true - And, no. I don't think it will happen but..

The ref disallowed 3 perfectly good Man City goals and we equalize in the second half.

What made it a memorable dream is that at some point, the ball changed in to the head of an elephant and it was with this elephant head we scored.

My own fault for having 3 cheese sandwiches before bed 

3 hours ago, JamesBCFC said:

Did a prayer earlier, so thats Amen covered.

Had a chat with a group of this guy

Bumblebee_Man.png

(Bumble)Bmen

The less said about Cmen the better.

Not got down to Omen yet.

Nobody wants to know about your Cmen!!!

United game I was working. Today I'm working.... 

30 minutes ago, Bristol Rob said:

I also had a dream last night - and this is absolutely true - And, no. I don't think it will happen but..

The ref disallowed 3 perfectly good Man City goals and we equalize in the second half.

What made it a memorable dream is that at some point, the ball changed in to the head of an elephant and it was with this elephant head we scored.

My own fault for having 3 cheese sandwiches before bed 

I worry about you, Rob, and so does Horace.

Archived