IGNORED

Half & Half Scarves

Unan

5 minutes ago, BRISTOL86 said:

Are they all one massive cockney family or something? Literally everyone sounded like they should have been at Wembley - I guess that’s their main den of sin!

Youd think they’d have regional branches - then again I guess there’s not much call for them in Bristol very often!

Can’t see a Bristol Rovers/Shrewsbury combo being a big seller. 

Not sure about that- how often do the gas get associated with a big  successful northern club?

I was surprised about the amount they had sold. More people wearing them than I thought, and a huge percentage of adults too, oh well each to their own but anyoneone over the age of 10 or 12 it’s a bit weird in my book.

It looked like people were going to a friendly/charity match instead of  having our biggest cup match in years. :bruce_h4h:

5 minutes ago, RedM said:

I was surprised about the amount they had sold. More people wearing them than I thought, and a huge percentage of adults too, oh well each to their own but anyoneone over the age of 10 or 12 it’s a bit weird in my book.

It looked like people were going to a friendly/charity match instead of  having our biggest cup match in years. :bruce_h4h:

Yeah I don’t get it at all from an adults perspective. Made me laugh for the Man U game / one of the sellers before the game was going ‘come on, get your half and half scarves, it’s not like you’re going to get another chance’ 

Wonder If he was there last night? :laugh: 

Archived