IGNORED

Sergio Aguero

Red Army 75

2 minutes ago, kivsy said:

Aguero a good player , however I don’t. Applaud any opposition players , or former rovers mangers.   

Mid rather sing and support my team tbh 

Me and the boy sang all night. I started a couple of songs of. City as **** . But I can also appreciate a world class performance from a footballer who has some class about him . As for Saturday. Hollowhead has no class 

24 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

Two differences tonight for Man City.....

Silva for Toure

Aguero for Sterling

Their speed of Thought, together with outstanding skill made it so difficult for us to pass it out of trouble.  KDB us a lovely footballer, as is Sané but the two above are ruthless.

Dave I think their starting defensive choice was a big factor also. Walker + otemendi a big improvement. Gave us little going forward esp. first half. Actually in general when I saw their team sheet I thought a rude word

Yep if you truly love the game, sometimes you just have to sit back and realise how lucky you are to have had the opportunity to watch these players in the flesh. Some of the football was mesmerising. Actually feel grateful to Pep for playing the first team , and playing that sort of football would be happy to see them win all four this year. City went toe to toe and were magnificent over the two legs and I love them for it, but genuinely feel privileged to have witnessed that football from the Mancs. 

10 hours ago, reddoc said:

Yep if you truly love the game, sometimes you just have to sit back and realise how lucky you are to have had the opportunity to watch these players in the flesh. Some of the football was mesmerising. Actually feel grateful to Pep for playing the first team , and playing that sort of football would be happy to see them win all four this year. City went toe to toe and were magnificent over the two legs and I love them for it, but genuinely feel privileged to have witnessed that football from the Mancs. 

Well said

12 hours ago, reddoc said:

Excellent post reddoc. Perfectly put.

4 minutes ago, hoxton casual said:

i did too. What a pleasure to watch him. Why Argentina didnt play him in the last world cup - unbelievable.

Argentina will win the World Cup this year.

Aguero & Messi's last one (possibly) with Dybala as their backup

As long as they sort their defence out. :P

3 minutes ago, The Batman said:

Argentina will win the World Cup this year.

Aguero & Messi's last one (possibly) with Dybala as their backup

As long as they sort their defence out. :P

Yep should be an easy group with Iceland in it.........

1 minute ago, Super said:

Yep should be an easy group with Iceland in it.........

I like the look of the Iceland Centre back, sometimes he fills in a left back. Used to play for Juventus, blonde chap. not sure what happened to him though.

I did a World Cup predictor when the groups were announced, i have an Argentina Vs Brazil final.

Argentina could come up against Spain in the quarters, but they are not the force they once were.

12 hours ago, reddoc said:

Great post. If lovers of football cannot appreciate opposition like that then i don't know what they want. The chance to see performances like that live at AG in a competitive match don't come round too often.  If we fail to go up we may never see these players play live again,  so yes I applauded to show my appreciation of superb football from superb players.

I've been fortunate enough to meet Aguero through a work football tournament do and he was very humble, approachable and had plenty of time to take photos and ask questions from people in different languages.

The thing that struck me was how small he was, but how stacked and solid he was. 5 foot 9 at a push but his calves were thicker than me, he didn't actually look like he could walk properly.

IMG_2548.jpg

14 hours ago, kivsy said:

Aguero a good player , however I don’t. Applaud any opposition players , or former rovers mangers.   

Mid rather sing and support my team tbh 

Understand your point but I'd wager there's a big difference between applauding someone with the class of Aguero than Ian bloody Holloway. I'll never applaud that *****, but I thought Aguero deserved it so I applauded him all the way off the pitch - brilliant footballer and, it appears, a classy person.

16 minutes ago, RedJim said:

Understand your point but I'd wager there's a big difference between applauding someone with the class of Aguero than Ian bloody Holloway. I'll never applaud that *****, but I thought Aguero deserved it so I applauded him all the way off the pitch - brilliant footballer and, it appears, a classy person.

Exactly. Hollowhead can **** off 

Archived