IGNORED

Sergio Aguero

Red Army 75

Aguero is different class, Man City are in a league of their own. If they don't win the league it will be their own fault, because there isn't a side in this country that can touch them.

We played well over 2 legs, and scored 3 goals against them - some sides struggle to get a shot on target let alone score!!!

I'd have taken that 2 weeks ago If you had offered it!!!

Second goal for them, bit like their first at their place, we had players forward, just very good goals. Cannot help that.

Sounds facetious, but difference between the sides was De Bruyne and Aguero. Just putting that down like that, well, no shame in that.

4 minutes ago, tinman85 said:

Couldn't help but clap that second goal. Fantastic football. 

I wish that was the goal they scored first. Would have made the night a bit better imo. The mistake for the first goal took a lot of steam out of AG. The Aguero goal happens think the crowd comes together and spurs the boys on. Top top goal that was though. Had a great angle for it amd not just the placement but gets a weird dip on it too. 

2 minutes ago, That Louie Donowa goal said:

I could be wrong and probably am but the total spent on our 3 goal scorers Reid Flint and Pack combined total transfer fee of 300k hate to think how much Man City goals cost in transfer fees 

I think the total spend on our starting eleven was £7.5m.

To put that into perspective, Man C had a goalkeeper on the bench that cost nearly 5 times that.

40 minutes ago, Northern Red said:

Which came first?

33 minutes ago, Jack Dawe said:

Sane. He started it

Definitely the crowd. He was getting pelters every time he was near s.25 etc before the goal. 

We gave stick and he answered it. Scott Murray does it and we make it a banner, when it happens to us keep up the stick I say, but after the match, fair play to him. It's brilliant, adds to atmosphere and shows a personality. 

Now the chap I heard accuse him of being a sympathizer to a former political party should hang his head in shame. 

I can honestly say in over 50 years of watching football live, there have been only a small number of players that I would say were worth the admission fee to watch on their own, and I saw one tonight in Aguero.

When I have watched him on tv I have wondered how he can possibly be unmarked so often, but seeing him live you can see that the positions he takes up make it almost impossible to mark him. At times he looked almost divorced from the action and yet within seconds he is in the right place to take a pass. 

I think LJ will have some great videos for his training sessions with our strikers going forward.

Two differences tonight for Man City.....

Silva for Toure

Aguero for Sterling

Their speed of Thought, together with outstanding skill made it so difficult for us to pass it out of trouble.  KDB us a lovely footballer, as is Sané but the two above are ruthless.

8 minutes ago, 29AR said:

Definitely the crowd. He was getting pelters every time he was near s.25 etc before the goal. 

We gave stick and he answered it. Scott Murray does it and we make it a banner, when it happens to us keep up the stick I say, but after the match, fair play to him. It's brilliant, adds to atmosphere and shows a personality. 

Now the chap I heard accuse him of being a sympathizer to a former political party should hang his head in shame. 

Yep I agree...and some of the songs about Sane were just cringeworthy and classless....

6 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Yep I agree...and some of the songs about Sane were just cringeworthy and classless....

Can’t say I was keen on the transphobic one about his mother. No doubt I’ll be called a snowflake in 1..2...3.

Archived