IGNORED

Sane

Greedo

1 minute ago, Phileas Fogg said:

I quite like it when players give stick back. Adds a bit of needle to the atmosphere. It’s not like it was unprovoked anyway..

Shows you what a bit of maturity does though, Ibra got plenty of stick back in December but didn’t even register it. 

Ibra didnt get much did he? Apart from the shit milan djuric chant which i doubt he understood anyway!

2 minutes ago, Phileas Fogg said:

I quite like it when players give stick back. Adds a bit of needle to the atmosphere. It’s not like it was unprovoked anyway..

Shows you what a difference maturity makes though, Ibra got plenty of stick back in December but didn’t even slightly acknowledge it. 

Didn't think he had any stick. When an opposing team take a corner their team get jeers.

Nothing personal aimed at him. Guess he must have taken it personally, poor thing.

4 minutes ago, JBFC II said:

Think it was slightly uncalled for but we had been giving him stick for the whole of the first half so he was probably just letting out steam. 

Fair play to Aguero though for apologising, top class that

He apologised? When?

Got to be honest, if it was during the celebrations, looked to me like he was provoking us.

1 minute ago, Super said:

If fans dish it out dont act like babies when he scores and celebrates.

Who dished it out? I was sat right in that corner and nothing personal was aimed it him prior to his funny turn. What did you hear from your seat?

1 minute ago, 054123 said:

The way he cekebrated his spawny goal lacked class. No need for it, nothing personal aimed at him up to that point.

Fair enough. Thought he was getting a lot of grief before his goal so wondered if he'd done something specific.  

2 minutes ago, 054123 said:

Who dished it out? I was sat right in that corner and nothing personal was aimed it him prior to his funny turn. What did you hear from your seat?

exactly, all he got prior to that was the same stick all opposition players get when coming over to take a corner in the EE. same as Maddison got the other week for Norwich. Sane obviously took it to heart the poor ****t

29 minutes ago, Phileas Fogg said:

Shows you what a difference maturity makes though, Ibra got plenty of stick back in December but didn’t even slightly acknowledge it. 

Yeah agree. It’s ok to dish it out but when a player gives it back some get all precious . Grow a pair ffs 

Archived