IGNORED

Bob Bob Super Bob

BigAl&Toby

3 minutes ago, phantom said:

Those that know me personally will know what I mean, but in the past two weeks my world has been turned upside down, and in a crazy way the people on this site have kept me going

hope things get better for you.  if bob was still active he would be the first to offer help

4 minutes ago, ZiderEyed said:

Mods, m-m-m, mods, I'm being harrassed! Ban him!

2:15,  Three Lions, I'll ******* do you in.

No in all seriousness the mods do a great job and if he has threatened anyone on pm then it ain’t right.You will be knocked out by 2.16 by the way and tell your mates to bring their effing dinner

Hi,

I hadn't seen this thread up till now. I was one of the few he messaged, it was consistent and ******* boring. I palmed it off several times by winding him up further, it is quite funny winding those who cannot control their sad little anger bursts up. A few weeks went by of not hearing from the odd psychopath - when another message came. After speaking to Tom it would seem he had several people he liked to message angrily.

A great shame, as, like I explained to him, I enjoyed debating with him and at times agreed with his opinion. The problem with him was, if somebody was seen to disagree with him publicly and make sense, he decided to throw hissy fits in private and offer people out because he didn't like to be on the end of a losing battle with anybody with a brain.

Hopefully a time-out will calm him down and he can come back to be a normal poster who can debate and accept being wrong.

13 minutes ago, EmersonsRed said:

Hi,

I hadn't seen this thread up till now. I was one of the few he messaged, it was consistent and ******* boring. I palmed it off several times by winding him up further, it is quite funny winding those who cannot control their sad little anger bursts up. A few weeks went by of not hearing from the odd psychopath - when another message came. After speaking to Tom it would seem he had several people he liked to message angrily.

A great shame, as, like I explained to him, I enjoyed debating with him and at times agreed with his opinion. The problem with him was, if somebody was seen to disagree with him publicly and make sense, he decided to throw hissy fits in private and offer people out because he didn't like to be on the end of a losing battle with anybody with a brain.

Hopefully a time-out will calm him down and he can come back to be a normal poster who can debate and accept being wrong.

As your part of it . Do you feel the need to explain it. Pretty poor if you ask me . He’s been banned. Leave it at that . Also you admit getting a rise out of him . 

49 minutes ago, phantom said:

Those that know me personally will know what I mean, but in the past two weeks my world has been turned upside down, and in a crazy way the people on this site have kept me going

I know what you mean pal-this crazy place kept me (semi) sane about eighteen months ago.......thank you all !!!..

Best wishes to you.

7 minutes ago, Red Army 75 said:

As your part of it . Do you feel the need to explain it. Pretty poor if you ask me . He’s been banned. Leave it at that . Also you admit getting a rise out of him . 

People are asking where he is, I am answering.

Of course I do. Who doesn't enjoy laughing at people who can't control their anger and try and threaten you over the internet? 

48 minutes ago, phantom said:

We are a community. Real people behind the avatars.

I'm happy that in part I may have helped you in ' a crazy way ' . 

I always try to put a smile on people's faces on here and in real life and the exchanges on here are priceless sometimes.

Life is ridiculous and you shouldn't take it or yourself too seriously .

57 minutes ago, 1bristolcity said:

Wow it's really rubbed off on you hasn't it? I can and will comment, if you wanted a love in for BBSB and started a thread...  that's your  problem, just don't expect everyone to blow smoke up yours and his. Chin up x

Careful. I might report you ;)

7 minutes ago, EmersonsRed said:

People are asking where he is, I am answering.

Of course I do. Who doesn't enjoy laughing at people who can't control their anger and try and threaten you over the internet? 

I don't. Pretty pathetic isn't it?

Could've just moved on with your life rather than mocking for no reason.

Just my two pennies.

• Admin
2 hours ago, Jack Dawe said:

Where's @Charliesboots? Has he overdone the corporate hospitality?? Miss the lad. Come back, Charliesboots.

And @cynic. Not seen him for a while.

Just had a look, cynic was a prolific poster for 14 years and was last on here in October.  No idea why he hasn’t posted, he’s definitely not banned or suspended.

Charliesboots was looking in yesterday.

6 minutes ago, ZiderEyed said:

I don't. Pretty pathetic isn't it?

Could've just moved on with your life rather than mocking for no reason.

Just my two pennies.

Thing is the bloke has been banned. But now the so called victim who has complained.Is getting off on it . Absolutely pathetic. Should be banned also 

1 minute ago, 1bristolcity said:

Q. How many pennies in an old pound?

You wont believe the answer kid :shifty: 

12 pence in a shilling, 20 shillings/240 pence in a pound.

Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/£sd

Had absolutely no idea to be fair! Coin bags must've been ******* huge :blink::thumbsup:

59 minutes ago, phantom said:

Hope things improve for you quickly phants.

You're another on this forum who goes out of his way to be friendly and helpful, and it's much appreciated. :thumbsup:

6 hours ago, Leveller said:

Agreed. Several of us have been on the end of unpleasant personal attacks from him - they’re pretty common - and I don’t mind admitting I’ve reported several of his posts in the past, but not recently.

He seems to fly off the handle occasionally and never apologises. Attacking the poster is one of his problems.

On the other hand, 95% of the time he is one of the most reasonable and insightful posters on here. He was in the  “Johnson out” camp when times were bad, but so were lots of people.

I imagine after a few cards he’s now got a suspension rather than a lifetime ban. That seems fair enough.

True, and  he did seem to be the leader of the LJ Out movement along with some other notable very  knowledgeable posters, I think this seasons success has taken it's  toll on a few of those.

22 minutes ago, Red Army 75 said:

Thing is the bloke has been banned. But now the so called victim who has complained.Is getting off on it . Absolutely pathetic. Should be banned also 

I’m pretty sure he just meant he laughed off being trolled. IMHO.

Archived