IGNORED

Crowd v QPR

wendyredredrobin

So after the big gates we have been having for our cup games and league games which people were buying tickets for to get priority status we get back to a bit of reality on Saturday.

What sort of attendance are we expecting? Will we exceed 20k again for this one?

How many sold so far and how many are QPR lightly to bring do you think, especially as it's a fairly easy trip along the M4 or by rail?

16 minutes ago, phantom said:

There are not many seats left in the Dolman Stand - when they sell you know there will be a decent crowd

Looks like the end three blocks in the Upper Lansdown stand not on sale yet though

Really hope the upper lansdown opens / wouldn't mind moving my tickets up there but don't fancy the family seating!

22 minutes ago, JBFC II said:

21k I'd reckon, looks like it's selling better than Norwich but qpr won't bring as many as them

I don't know.  Norwich is much further even though they are better supported (at home) than QPR.  Wouldn't be surprised if the away end is 50% full

15 minutes ago, Vespa Red said:

I don't know.  Norwich is much further even though they are better supported (at home) than QPR.  Wouldn't be surprised if the away end is 50% full

They brought 1.6k last season and they are even worse this year, not too sure really

42 minutes ago, Lew-T said:

They’ve always travelled well here. Zero noise though

Placid bunch really. Good numbers though.

34 minutes ago, BCFC J said:

Not as impressive as their 900 here in midweek last season.

Thought I'd imagined that tbh so didn't mention it. Don't seem like a HUGE club so I was a bit taken aback by it.

3 hours ago, ZiderEyed said:

Just as an aside, how impressive was Norwich's away following? Took an awful lot considering the distance.

always been impressed by both them and Ipswich tbh. Several times I've seen them take decent numbers to AG despite not doing well in the league. Never really hear either of them getting credit for their following (not like the way people gush about the the NE giants, or pompey, etc.) yet both have to put up with some fairly horrible journeys. 

Archived