IGNORED

Team for QPR

BCFC_Josh

Steele

Wright Flint Baker Bryan

Brownhill Smith Pack Kent

Diedhiou Reid

Kent needs the game time to get up to speed. Diedhiou made a good impact last night and at Derby. I think it would also be good for him to get some more minutes. 

Thoughts? 

Steele 

Wright     Flint       Baker    Bryan 

Brownhill    Pack  Smith     Kent 

Diedhiou  Reid 

Subs Wollacott Magnússon Walsh Paterson Eliasson Taylor Diony 

Think we may play Fammy as second half sub again, it's vital we don't over use him until fully match fit.He will also be more effective against tiring centre half's once Bobby has given them the run around.Think the rest of the team will be selected on how they recover from Tuesday. Probably biggest game of season so far in terms of our reaction to now focusing just on the league. 

I think we will be a lot more potent with 3.5.2. At the moment we are in a position where any win we scrape it, we don't comfortably win matches. 

Personally at home to a poor side...

Steele

Wright Flint Baker

Kent                               Bryan

Smith.     Pack

Paterson

Diedhiou.      Reid

Goals!

9 hours ago, BCFC Josh said:

Steele

Wright Flint Baker Bryan

Brownhill Smith Pack Kent

Diedhiou Reid

Kent needs the game time to get up to speed. Diedhiou made a good impact last night and at Derby. I think it would also be good for him to get some more minutes. 

Thoughts? 

Looks good to me :chant6ez:

4 minutes ago, WECANDO said:

No Smith?

QPR have only won 8 games this season, would just like to see Walsh instead of Korey for this game to see what he can do - Or if need be replace Pack for Korey. My all fit list that I posted on the other thread would be

lineup (1).png

3 hours ago, tinman85 said:

I think we will be a lot more potent with 3.5.2. At the moment we are in a position where any win we scrape it, we don't comfortably win matches. 

Personally at home to a poor side...

Steele

Wright Flint Baker

Kent                               Bryan

Smith.     Pack

Paterson

Diedhiou.      Reid

Goals!

Kent at wing back is ballsy to say the least. Can't say if doesn't look good other than that though.

4 minutes ago, Midred said:

No room for Diony or wIll he just make a  half time appearance? 

Depending on how the game is going, I’m sure he will get a run out. I’d drop Magnússon and Walsh from Tuesday and swap them with Diédhiou and Baker. 

I thought Brownhill was excellent on the right so he should retain his place, might see a cameo from Kent again last 20 minutes. 

But other than that, don’t need to tinker it too much. The boys have been playing well.

7 hours ago, Fiale said:

QPR have only won 8 games this season, would just like to see Walsh instead of Korey for this game to see what he can do - Or if need be replace Pack for Korey. My all fit list that I posted on the other thread would be

lineup (1).png

Smith instead of Walsh? 

Are you feeling ok!! 

not sure FD is up to 90 just yet, so I guess he could start then swap with Diony . 
Pats had a mare Tuesday so I can see him rested, unless FD doesn't start and we play Reid up front on his own again.

Kent looked lively, but I think he may make more impact from the bench at least until he's had more time with our first team.
How much better did we look in the second half against Citeh? That wasn't just FD , Korey made a big difference and I think he will start.
I thought Brownhill was close to MoM Tuesday, and I'd be tempted to give him a run CM, moving Pack to the bench.
Back 4 , just move Bryan to FB and keep the other 3 as they have been.
Walsh got passed around and looked completely lost, but that was against a pretty awesome MF, I might be tempted to play him wide.

Having reread that , I've come to conclusion I haven't a clue. Still here's a guess.

Steele

Wright - Flint - Baker - Bryan.  Defence pretty much picks itself

The rest depends on fitness, if LJ thinks FD is fit enough to start

Walsh/Patterson - Smith - Brownhill - Kent/Paterson

Reid

Diedhiou

Or

Walsh - Pack - Smith - Brownhil
                Patterson

Reid

28 minutes ago, 1960maaan said:

not sure FD is up to 90 just yet, so I guess he could start then swap with Diony . 
Pats had a mare Tuesday so I can see him rested, unless FD doesn't start and we play Reid up front on his own again.

Kent looked lively, but I think he may make more impact from the bench at least until he's had more time with our first team.
How much better did we look in the second half against Citeh? That wasn't just FD , Korey made a big difference and I think he will start.
I thought Brownhill was close to MoM Tuesday, and I'd be tempted to give him a run CM, moving Pack to the bench.
Back 4 , just move Bryan to FB and keep the other 3 as they have been.
Walsh got passed around and looked completely lost, but that was against a pretty awesome MF, I might be tempted to play him wide.

Having reread that , I've come to conclusion I haven't a clue. Still here's a guess.

Steele

Wright - Flint - Baker - Bryan.  Defence pretty much picks itself

The rest depends on fitness, if LJ thinks FD is fit enough to start

Walsh/Patterson - Smith - Brownhill - Kent/Paterson

Reid

Diedhiou

Or

Walsh - Pack - Smith - Brownhil
                Patterson

Reid

Think Pack will start.

As others have posted:

Steele;

Wright, Flint, Baker, Bryan;

Brownhill, Pack, Smith, Paterson;

Reid;

Diedhiou;

Subs; Wollacott, Kelly, Magnússon, Walsh, Kent, Diony, Woodrow.

Famara can do 45 minutes, get a break at h-t, and then do 10-15 more.  Then unleash Diony.

Paterson (who looked tired at Derby and Man City) can buzz around for as long as he can, then unleash Kent.

Got to go for the jugular on Saturday....got to go out there at the pace of Man City, that doesn’t mean go gung-ho, but QPR won’t cope if we do.

13 minutes ago, INCRED said:

I think LJ will go for QPR and try and get an early goal to break any confidence they have and end up smashing them by 5 or 6

So much pace, power and creativity now that if it clicks then we are going to give someone a right hiding 

With you all the way Then turn to Hollow Head to Embrace in his face !:clapping:

Archived