IGNORED

QPR's Keith Stroud - What a Thunderc.....! (NSFW)

Never to the dark side

30 minutes ago, Never to the dark side said:

reffed our 0-0 draw away at Norwich

He didn't John. I think OTIB established it was someone who was a full 2 feet taller than Stroud. And significantly better too.

On the coach back from Derby someone was saying about the Ref for that game and our then up and coming game of Man City, saying they weren’t great. Someone commented we haven’t had Keith Stroud yet this season :facepalm:

9 hours ago, RoystonFoote'snephew said:

I disagree. Over the years we’ve had mixed results with Stroud, but I always think he’s fair. Give me him over some of the Prem refs everyday. 

Oh god. 

Anyone remember his ‘incident’ at newcastle last year with the penalty, encroachment and the following free kick awarded, all contrary to the rules?

awful, awful referee. 

Hopefully his average of 1 in 4 red cards haunts qpr on saturday rather than us!

13 hours ago, WestonRobin said:

I’d give that award to JAMES Linnington. He is simply the worst ref...EVER!

I would usually agree with you 100%, bloke is an absolute tool!

However I seem to recall he actually had a decent game down the gate this season? (Can’t remember which one...) Although in saying that the away fans would probably disagree...

8 hours ago, hinsleburg said:

I would usually agree with you 100%, bloke is an absolute tool!

However I seem to recall he actually had a decent game down the gate this season? (Can’t remember which one...) Although in saying that the away fans would probably disagree...

Most recent game he refereed at the gate, think all of OTIB agreed he had a good game.

Still a whalloper though.

Archived