IGNORED

QPR's Keith Stroud - What a Thunderc.....! (NSFW)

Never to the dark side

I did find it funny the qpr assistant having an arguement with him after the game!

they cant surely think he wasnt on their side??!! :grr:

every time we have him its controversy. Clueless referee who clearly thinks we are there to watch him!

on the other hand, referees assessors clearly dont have our view and continue to appoint him to games. 

Anyone remember the newcastle penalty encroachment decision last season where he gave a free kick to the defending team? He may be blind, he may be clueless, but he also doesnt know the rules!!

4 minutes ago, Ian M said:

The high foot on Flint. Ok, this is a ref that doesn't mind a high foot so just a free kick, thats why he didn't show a yellow. Oh hang on, who sent Freeman off vs Brentford? C**tpuddle.

C***puddle. Ah what a wonderful addition to my vocabulary :laughcont:

1 hour ago, WestonRobin said:

Have to change my previous comment.

Always knew Keith Stroud was hopeless; today he convinced me he is just a useless c_*t.

He is indeed the worst referee in the league. James Linnington is now in 2nd place!

Let's be honest. He looks like a bloke who never played football in his life and is bitter about it. An absolute disgrace of a performance. And 5 mins of added time? Where did that come from? Shambles. About time they got rid of the lot and made it ex pros only. 

The view from the stands is different from the view on the pitch, which explains why some decisions look awful to the supporters, but that can’t explain the endless awful decisions he made today. Was he in a parallel universe watching a different match?

Yeah he is flat out the worst referee I've ever seen. At the beginning it was decisions going wrong but both ways. Then it started to favour QPR more but a few of the 'fouls' he saw were mindboggling. The one where he penalised Pack for making a brilliant tackle in front of the Dolman was bordering on insanity. The ball changed direction and the player didn't go down or make any kind of indication that he'd been fouled. Ridiculous.

He seemed to give unnecessary cards for imaginary fouls then wave play on when there was no advantage or needed to be stopped for a booking. Very stop start, I’m surprised either side managed to play any football. We play to see a game not the Referee show. The best Ref’s are the ones you hardly notice, this bloke is a polar opposite.

#Tosser

Very poor from the referee (I can't top the names that have already been put forward!) and the linos today. The linesmen seemed to take an eternity to give a decision as well. I know it's the done thing these days to wait for a player to receive the ball before giving an offside, but even for fouls they appeared to wait ages.

The "Johnson, knock him out" chant may have come true if we'd dropped points today! 

Archived