IGNORED

City v United Scarf

BcfcAllen

I'm not usually one for buying into the whole half and half scarfs for big games, particularly not wearing them because the whole point is to wear your own teams colours in my eyes.

That being said, i would actually appreciate it on this occasion if anyone had a spare City v United quarter final scarf they were willing to sell or knew of where i could find a reasonable priced one at all?

The reason i ask is because my other halfs family are lifelong Manchester fans and it would be great to have a bit of memorabilia from that great night which represents the footballing divide within the family and more importantly, reminds them of the night which showed who the real team are!

I was at the game that night (been a season ticket holder for about 12 years now I believe) and intended to pick one up after the game but with all the emotions and the atmosphere at the final whistle I didn't end up leaving the ground for over and hour after full time and by that point the whole thing had slipped my mind. Tbh i doubt there was probably even many left kicking about at that point.

As i said i would appreciate any help in tracking one down as google and eBay have not yet been my friend.

All that's left to say is time to get back to winning ways on Saturday with a big 3 points against QPR and Mr Hollowhead!

COYR!

Archived