IGNORED

City Merch in town

internetjef

6 hours ago, Leveller said:

The JDSports idea has often occurred to me. Presumably though, it’s all down to negotiating margins and how much profit that nice Mr Ashley would require. 

Im sure Bristol Sport would rather sell direct and keep the profit, rather than subsidising Newcastle Utd.

Mike Ashley is Sports Direct, not JD Sports.

1 hour ago, Red Right Hand said:

West Ham used to have a huge shop in Lakeside Thurrock shopping centre which sold everything club related from shirts to programmes. No idea if it`s still there but it was impressive.

Still is :thumbsup:

16 hours ago, harrys said:

There used to be a City shop in Broadwalk shopping centre.

When was that? I remember a sports shop years ago, it was opened by a group of City players but the one I remember wasn’t selling City stuff in particular.

19 hours ago, bris red said:

Do you know what i almost said something to the workers in JD at Bristol airport the other week whilst i was up there.. unbelievable that they have those 2 clubs shirts stocked in, like you said an absolute disgrace!

Waste of time. They have absolutely  no input on range and would be totally ignored if requested additions.

11 hours ago, Taz said:

Still is :thumbsup:

A lot of Premier League clubs do in there respective Citys our surrounding area's.. Man City have a big shop in the Arndale centre in Manc. Deffinetly worth putting one back in town if we do reach the promised land IMO.

Love the idea that we should have City gear stocked in Broadmead when our own club shop at the stadium has at most ten City things for sale, six of which are purple tracksuit tops for 12 year olds. Perhaps we should run a proper shop on our own patch before we do anything complex like branching out into distribution. :read:

7 hours ago, Olé said:

Love the idea that we should have City gear stocked in Broadmead when our own club shop at the stadium has at most ten City things for sale, six of which are purple tracksuit tops for 12 year olds. Perhaps we should run a proper shop on our own patch before we do anything complex like branching out into distribution. :read:

Would be great to see city gear In shops at Cabot /brodmead ! 

Imagine  how annoyed the blue few would be !  

I go on eBay for retro stuff.  Or south bristol gear ;)

Archived