IGNORED

**** it - let’s lighten the mood Bob

BigAl&Toby

0847E19A-6485-45E8-8A4A-FB871AB7A73F.thumb.jpeg.a1807ad3a5abeb3bda03ac51b6e4caf8.jpegLook what I had waiting at the PO today.

One of my better eBay purchases. And most expensive bottles of ale ever.

Thing is I can still remember 76. Long hot summers. Sitting in the long jump pit at Bromley Heath School. The smell of Courages as you walked through what became Castle Park.....

Who fancies a tipple of this beauty then? Reckon it’ll be drinkable after all those years.... :yawn:

4 minutes ago, Red Army 75 said:

Get you’re shit pants ready. Nice bottle never seen that before 

I’d only ever seen photos - see that most memorable memorabilia thread. 

Was reading that, dipped into eBay and one was there.

Bid and won it!

If Bob comes back I’ll share it with him. He’s my new found mate ;)

11 minutes ago, BigAlToby&Liam said:

0847E19A-6485-45E8-8A4A-FB871AB7A73F.thumb.jpeg.a1807ad3a5abeb3bda03ac51b6e4caf8.jpegLook what I had waiting at the PO today.

Thing is I can still remember 76. Long hot summers. Sitting in the long jump pit at Bromley Heath School. The smell of Courages as you walked through what became Castle Park.....

Who fancies a tipple of this beauty then? Reckon it’ll be drinkable after all those years.... :yawn:

You're brave! Showing your watch strap off like that.

Rumour has it there is a fewer who collects them....

16 minutes ago, BigAlToby&Liam said:

Christ! Didn’t notice that....

Ale cost/is worth far more ;)

I bought a fake Rolex in Kavos years ago, and whilst on holiday in Mexico a few years later, some chap took a fancy to it, and wanted to buy it.  I can’t remember how much he got to, was over £100, before his mate came along, saw the second hand didn’t sweep, and then told his mate what an idiot he was.

1 hour ago, BigAlToby&Liam said:

I've got an unopened bottle of Promotion Ale too. I was considering giving it to the club if we get promoted to the Premier League, to replace the tatty they already have. 

8 hours ago, BigAlToby&Liam said:

No!!! Really. I had a go circa 1998. Christ it was gross!!! A bottle of Sarsons

Archived