IGNORED

Michael Owen

Esmond Million's Bung

As much as the Post is a mess, those 10-second questionnaires pay for the ad revenues which in turn pay for the staff at that place. The philosophy of the 'internet is free' is what has got us to this mess in the first place. Well along with excuses for reporters in Stockhausen and McGregor.

Michelle Owen,

blimey she has the lot going for her.... pretty as a picture, very knowledgeable,  knows her stuff in footballing terms and with city and speaks so well about it all... the podcast she does with the evening post guy (gregory mcgregor) is very good as well (robins on the wire) or something similar... I was given a link and then listened to all of them in one go!

Its not only our football team and stadium that has vastly improved these days, but also the class/qaulity of reporters/ing! Michelle Owen V Phil Tottle (was that his name for you fellow oldies??)... blimey he was rubbish (bless him)....

1 minute ago, El Hombrecito said:

Right... Last time I got understandably angry that I went in to a Michelle Owen thread and there was no picture of Michelle...

This time, not only is there no picture of Michelle, there's a picture of ANN ******* WIDDECOMBE!! :ranting::ranting::ranting::ranting::ranting:

Use your imagination, they're both female    (well... sort of

Archived