IGNORED

Lee Johnson Shocks Mourinho

Port Said Red

12 minutes ago, tommy_b said:

BBC said pre game Yeovil trained up at ours during the week. Perhaps they were listening to the "what to do just before half-time in your own box" session

Doubly frustrating when it's against the top sides. You expect them to score through their own class, so for God's sake don't gift them a goal! :facepalm:

15 minutes ago, tommy_b said:

BBC said pre game Yeovil trained up at ours during the week. Perhaps they were listening to the "what to do just before half-time in your own box" session

Exactly what I was thinking, it’s quite uncanny how similar the timing and the same row z clearance was needed in both instances!

45 minutes ago, BanburyRed said:

They've been dreadful.  No pace, no movement, no press

Got a Man Utd fan here in the pub (doesn't sound Manc) literally clapping everything Man Utd do and shrieking if they cross the ball. It's so utterly cringeworthy.

I often forget the thing about armchair fans that is most irritating besides the obvious, is their desire to be SEEN to be Man Utd fans, with absolutely no understanding of football and no sense of the shame they should have for situations like this - just pure unbridled "hey everyone I'm an incredibly successful Man Utd fan".

If this result stays the same it doesn't half take some shine off December.

Archived