IGNORED

QPR prediction

barneyrubble

I don't want to be too optimistic due to our current form in the league, we just need to go into the game today and play like we did in the cup matches and we can't really go wrong, just please for the love of god... no defensive errors please. 2-0 for me, I think we'll be too good for them.

I think the result today is massive.

If we win it will put the cup behind us and give a sense that we are back on track. If we don't then the fact we would've gone 8 games without a win will start to be cause for concern.

I really hope we can rediscover our form from the end of last year. Teams around us are winning and it won't take long to drop out of the play offs if we don't start winning soon.

1 hour ago, cityloyal473 said:

A win. Any win, will do. Last minute own goal ricocheting of 6 QPR players will do it. I don't care if QPR have 99% possession.

After the cup heroics, which has resulted in a drop in league form, we must get back to winning ways. 

Agree. It is about finding the way to win today. Any way. Be more than happy to dissect a poor performance but 3 points later this evening. 

With 3 "easier" followed by 3 "tougher" games coming up (although it rarely works that way in football)

Dare i say a must win ?

Normally I'd be a bit worried about after the lord mayor's etc etc. But I reckon our players will be pissed off by Man City's possession and dominance against us on Tuesday and be right up for it today.

The arrival of Lois Diony will boost the anticipation...

I'm going "good win"   2 or 3 margin  

Oh, shit

Archived