IGNORED

Hitting The Lino

Up The City!

2 minutes ago, Esmond Million's Bung said:

The referee and his 2 lino's were beyond shocking, I wasn't surprised he made nothing of it 10 minutes earlier, Browhill was taken out right under his nose and he gave **** all, none of the 3 of them should be allowed near a match ever again.

Yep. Shocking performance. It was 10 v 13 today with the ref and that Lino. 

3 minutes ago, Esmond Million's Bung said:

The referee and his 2 lino's were beyond shocking, I wasn't surprised he made nothing of it 10 minutes earlier, Browhill was taken out right under his nose and he gave **** all, none of the 3 of them should be allowed near a match ever again.

Dolman side Lino wasn't as bad, there were 3-4 things second half that if he hadn't flagged for it the referee never would have given.

2 minutes ago, JamesBCFC said:

Dolman side Lino wasn't as bad, there were 3-4 things second half that if he hadn't flagged for it the referee never would have given.

+ To be fair the other linesman didn't flag fammy as offside for what ended up being our second goal. So at least he was just useless rather than biased.

1 minute ago, JamesBCFC said:

He did get a couple of throw in's and corners wrong that happened right in front of him.

Apart from the red card the worst decision of the day was when Matt Smith got his long legs in tangle and went down on the edge of the nobody really near him and he gave a free kick in an incredibly dangerous position.

2 minutes ago, Esmond Million's Bung said:

He did get a couple of throw in's and corners wrong that happened right in front of him.

Apart from the red card the worst decision of the day was when Matt Smith got his long legs in tangle and went down on the edge of the nobody really near him and he gave a free kick in an incredibly dangerous position.

Not saying he was good- just the least shit.

41 minutes ago, WesM said:

I saw it and can’t believe nothing came of it!

From what I remember,  Number 18 I think it was didn't agree with a decision, he came from behind the lino and run past him and as clear as day either hit him or pushed him on the shoulder in a frustrated manner. 

Imo any contact with an official in that manner should be a red, otherwise it sends out a dangerous message.

I'm not even gonna blame the lino for this, as it was clear he informed the ref. The ref chose to ignore it.

18 hours ago, BCFC Richard said:

+ To be fair the other linesman didn't flag fammy as offside for what ended up being our second goal. So at least he was just useless rather than biased.

I've posted it elsewhere, but I think it was a very close thing

Offside.thumb.jpg.2a9b09492482d7d87fcce04617266729.jpg

20 minutes ago, Sleepy1968 said:

I've posted it elsewhere, but I think it was a very close thing

Offside.thumb.jpg.2a9b09492482d7d87fcce04617266729.jpg

Tough one to call that mind. Think he's level personally just based on that - especially considering Onuoha(?)'s left foot.

58 minutes ago, ZiderEyed said:

Tough one to call that mind. Think he's level personally just based on that - especially considering Onuoha(?)'s left foot.

Difficult decision but Onouha’s left boot the deciding factor.  I think Fammy made a move, checked back and then got the pass.  Very close though.

1 minute ago, Davefevs said:

Difficult decision but Onouha’s left boot the deciding factor.  I think Fammy made a move, checked back and then got the pass.  Very close though.

Can't really complain about the decision either way tbf, so so close and it's always a hard one to call for a lino.

Archived